Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
KleinerFisch
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Pisciculus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby KleinerFisch » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 am

Tried the conflict zones at Lugh but I'm not a Mercenary and don't like fighting for Feds or Indies, so I'm back in Empire space bountyhunting, saving up for a Vulture :)
You sure have bigger fish to fry ...

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Postby Philip Coutts » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 am

Getting blown up! :shock:

Got bored so I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about at one of the strong signals. Turns out what you get is 3 Anacondas with low moral values. I managed to take one down to 29% shield before I misjudged it's trajectory and instead of skimming past it I smacked straight into it! It was fun :D

KleinerFisch
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Pisciculus

Postby KleinerFisch » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:36 am

Philip Coutts wrote:Getting blown up! :shock:

Got bored so I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about at one of the strong signals. Turns out what you get is 3 Anacondas with low moral values. I managed to take one down to 29% shield before I misjudged it's trajectory and instead of skimming past it I smacked straight into it! It was fun :D

:evil:

Lucky me read on Reddit about what to expect in those strong signals, so when I decided to check them out I was prepared. Dropped out of SC, saw three Condas and "Did not think it would work ... GET HIM!" on comms ... I boosted my Viper away immediately. Saw a vid of Dreadp1r4te killing all three in his FDL, took him around 15min and lots off chaff and shieldcells. He did it mostly with FA off, was quite interesting to watch :o

Bytheway, if you find a signal source with lots of Gold canisters, I'd suggest you DO NOT TRY to scoop, but get outta there asap !! It's a trap, expect to get ganked by a lot of Vultures :lol:
You sure have bigger fish to fry ...

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert

Postby Philip Coutts » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:01 am

Yeh, I went looking for trouble and found it. Turns out 3 Anacondas is too much for me and my viper, but as I say it was fun and when I collided with the Anaconda I still had 70% of my hull left. I was hoping to take one of them out and then flee but the rather unfortunate collision kind of ruined that plan.

Anyway does anyone know where you can buy a Vulture in the Empire? Been looking for a while but can't find one.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 am

Philip Coutts wrote:Anyway does anyone know where you can buy a Vulture in the Empire? Been looking for a while but can't find one.

See this thread: http://elitepve.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1514&p=15460. If you're lucky, some of the locations mentioned there are in the Empire.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert

Postby Philip Coutts » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:38 am

Flip wrote:
Philip Coutts wrote:Anyway does anyone know where you can buy a Vulture in the Empire? Been looking for a while but can't find one.

See this thread: http://elitepve.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1514&p=15460. If you're lucky, some of the locations mentioned there are in the Empire.

Thanks buddy. You know what I think I might actually take a trip to the Founders system. I haven't been there yet and it seems like this would be the ideal excuse. Now I'm an Earl in the Imperial Navy I can swan in like Captain Flashheart from Blackadder...Woof and indeed Woof!

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Decided I want a Type 7 so I re-configure my Asp as an explorer (she currently my trader), going to grind my way up to the credits though trading and bounty hunting.

Going to need about 39M to fully upgrade, cover insurance and buy cargo, so only another 32M to go :P
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Ev Tankero
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ev Tankero

Postby Ev Tankero » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Well...
My ingame session is awaiting my actions because I am reading the forums right now.
Done that, I will head on a trading route...

Ev Tankero

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Fighting around Knights dock in Lugh.......

Went to see if I could drop my D2 beams for sthg less power hungry at hill pa hsi.....Like pulses or bursts...No luck...F2 Pulse is max....

Got interdicted by a Master Dropship......Took him out.....78000 crs

Upgraded to reactive armour to give that a go.....

Now going back to take out more Crimson state.......

Stupid fecking name.....

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Corsaire31
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Cyol Serkor

Postby Corsaire31 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:33 am

Day 37 - Lave Station in Lave system
Still trading and mostly bounty hunting around here in Alliance space. Upgraded hull to military grade.
Saw a few Cmdrs docked in stations but no contact.
"The best proof that extraterrestial intelligences exist is that they never tried to contact us"

Return to “General Discussion”