Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
KleinerFisch
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Pisciculus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby KleinerFisch » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Sold my Type-6 as well as my Cobra and finally got me the ASP, already equipped it with a bunch of A components, but I am desperately seeking a system/station that sells A5 power plant, because I need more power (to drop some cargo racks, equip adv scanner + surface scanner) ... anyone got a tip for me, where to find the A5 pp ? I'm currently in Hatmehing (Hitech with 1+ billion population), having to switch off modules when deploying hardpoints :?

Oh, and why the **** can't I upgrade thrusters ? Says "Exceeds max mass" ?!? Here's my setup right now http://www.edshipyard.com/#/L=40g,01Q0Wg0mI3wK4ws4ws7sh7sh7u57u5,306Q8c7_6u6Q8I8I,0AA7Sk05U0Ky05U03w4xo
You sure have bigger fish to fry ...

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Oh, and why the **** can't I upgrade thrusters ? Says "Exceeds max mass" ?!?

wrong class. you need class 5, you're probably looking at class 4's or lower.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

KleinerFisch
Novice
Novice

Postby KleinerFisch » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 pm

clivewil wrote:

Hm, I could swear there were D5 an B5 in the offers at Hatmeting ... but I could be wrong, will check when I'm back in the cockpit ;)

Telengo
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Telengo

Postby Telengo » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Was trying to take part in the Ngaiawang conflict. But nice to see Cmdr's jumping in, and seeing other Cmdr's and then changing sides so they can shoot at you. Could have sworn it was a PvE group? Oh well back to Solo, even the group has the same idiots in it.

E. Baley
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: E. Baley

Postby E. Baley » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Telengo wrote:Was trying to take part in the Ngaiawang conflict. But nice to see Cmdr's jumping in, and seeing other Cmdr's and then changing sides so they can shoot at you. Could have sworn it was a PvE group? Oh well back to Solo, even the group has the same idiots in it.

A slight misunderstanding, I hope.
When in a conflict zone, I never shoot at other CMDRs, no matter what faction they have chosen.
Only when being shot at first, I fight back to chase the attacker off - if possible. Never killed another player yet.
Personally, I would never, for any reason whatsoever, change side inside a conflict zone. That's just foul play.
But you were fighting against the Imperials in a conflict zone, were you not?
I was under the impression that you attacked me first, if not, then I'm truly sorry and apologize for any damage I did.

Don't give up on PvE just yet.

Corsaire31
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Cyol Serkor

Postby Corsaire31 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 am

Day 32 - Lave Station in Lave system
Finally got there ! Man, they did some work on that station in the past 30 years I hadn't been visiting the place ! :)

Also good hunting at Nav Beacon, some 136K Cr in an hour. ( 3 Allied Authority there to give a hand )
Think I'm going to hang around here and neighbouring systems for some time, working on my Rep with the Alliance.

Surprised that I didn't meet any living soul around...
"The best proof that extraterrestial intelligences exist is that they never tried to contact us"

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 am

Corsaire31 wrote:Day 32 - Lave Station in Lave system
Finally got there ! Man, they did some work on that station in the past 30 years I hadn't been visiting the place ! :)

Cool. That was the first place I went. Decent trading between Warnius platform and Kolmorgorov Hub platform in Leesti, iirc.

I'm still trying to get home. 3 days ago I was 3000LY out. Last night I was 1700LY out. Now I'm still 1200LY out. After 6-7 days, I still haven't seen an unexplored Earth type planet. Last exploration I discovered 6-7 in 2-3 days. :?

Downloading 1.2 as I go to bed.
It's time to give this another go.

Telengo
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Telengo

Postby Telengo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:32 am

E. Baley wrote:
Telengo wrote:Was trying to take part in the Ngaiawang conflict. But nice to see Cmdr's jumping in, and seeing other Cmdr's and then changing sides so they can shoot at you. Could have sworn it was a PvE group? Oh well back to Solo, even the group has the same idiots in it.

A slight misunderstanding, I hope.
When in a conflict zone, I never shoot at other CMDRs, no matter what faction they have chosen.
Only when being shot at first, I fight back to chase the attacker off - if possible. Never killed another player yet.
Personally, I would never, for any reason whatsoever, change side inside a conflict zone. That's just foul play.
But you were fighting against the Imperials in a conflict zone, were you not?
I was under the impression that you attacked me first, if not, then I'm truly sorry and apologize for any damage I did.

Don't give up on PvE just yet.

Then it is possible we have found a bug. I jumped in and selected the Imperial Faction, and was there for quite a while. There was a second Cmdr in there and all were green and allied to me. After chasing several smaller craft 10km out from the beacon, as I came back people had suddenly gone red. Now I know you can't change factions inside a conflict zone, and I had been very careful not to shoot anybody that strayed too close to my targets while firing.

I too apologies for being a bit of a child. I was annoyed because it happened an hour earlier, when two other Cmdr's also both green suddenly went red after vanishing out of radar range for about 5-7 minutes. Since that moment, I was keeping my eye open for player contacts and just getting ready to leave.

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:39 am

E. Baley wrote:Personally, I would never, for any reason whatsoever, change side inside a conflict zone. That's just foul play.

And its against the group policy. See the warzone rules here: page/policy

If something like this happens, please report via PM to an admin or mod her on the forums!

Cheers
Wolf

KleinerFisch
Novice
Novice

Postby KleinerFisch » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 am

KleinerFisch wrote:
clivewil wrote:

Hm, I could swear there were D5 an B5 in the offers at Hatmeting ... but I could be wrong, will check when I'm back in the cockpit ;)

You were right about the thrusters, all they offered were class 4 and lower ... mkay, class 5 thrusters added to my ASP wishlist.

And as the yet to be found on sale A5 power plant costs 5mill cr + rebuy costs covered + some spare creds for trades/ammo costs, I have to pile up some more credits so went back to the Rare Trading Roundtrip. At least interdictions no longer scare the sh1t outta me ... got interdicted three times in an anarchy system by some NPC Vipers, shredded them within seconds with the fixed beams and med gim MCs :evil:

Return to “General Discussion”