What are you doing (ingame) now?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4017
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby TorTorden » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Tweaked my Vulture a little bit more.

https://s.orbis.zone/7dt_

Current specs. 556Ms boost, 1100mJ Absolute shields, resists at 67%, 53%, and 60% , and dual c3 Beam lasers.
Image

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby tinnitus » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 pm

TorTorden wrote:Tweaked my Vulture a little bit more.

https://s.orbis.zone/7dt_

Current specs. 556Ms boost, 1100mJ Absolute shields, resists at 67%, 53%, and 60% , and dual c3 Beam lasers.


you have her nicely decked out betting your booster/shield work well together. I should do more guardian harvesting. Fuel Scoop and a PV hangar is way cool. Did you buy a carrier?
Image


“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4017
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby TorTorden » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:22 pm

tinnitus wrote:
TorTorden wrote:Tweaked my Vulture a little bit more.

https://s.orbis.zone/7dt_

Current specs. 556Ms boost, 1100mJ Absolute shields, resists at 67%, 53%, and 60% , and dual c3 Beam lasers.


you have her nicely decked out betting your booster/shield work well together. I should do more guardian harvesting. Fuel Scoop and a PV hangar is way cool. Did you buy a carrier?


Yeah, got a carrier for now, Called Happy, and mostly parked in LHS 317.
Image

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby tinnitus » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:06 pm

TorTorden wrote:
tinnitus wrote:
TorTorden wrote:Tweaked my Vulture a little bit more.

Yeah, got a carrier for now, Called Happy, and mostly parked in LHS 317.


LHS 317 44th Vulture Syndicate have to fly there and have a look.
Image


“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

User avatar
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3774
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:28 pm
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:16 pm

If Tor owns a carrier called "Happy" I'd be wary.......

:D
Image

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4017
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby TorTorden » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:48 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:If Tor owns a carrier called "Happy" I'd be wary.......

:D


Rightly so.
Image

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

User avatar
tinnitus
Master
Master
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby tinnitus » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:13 pm

am there gave him 512 credits, landing pad 10 was a mess blew my ship up to clean it up. Did a little mining may as well sniff out the other sites before I head back home where it is very quiet. Not sure if I need one of these 5+ billion credit fuel tank carriers do like the idea Tor had flying it out to Guardian space.
Image


“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

User avatar
SockFiddler
Competent
Competent
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:29 am
CMDR: SockFiddler
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby SockFiddler » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:11 pm

Oh they gave you 10? Yeah... that's...

Next time, tell the operator you're hauling a "crate of the good stuff" and you'll not get the scuzzy pad. Maybe.

To REALLY get the good parking space, tell them you're carrying "Specially Purposed Empire Slaves" as well as the booze. That'll sort you in no time.
"Drink fast, die young"
Image

"You may ask who was wearing the bow tie; me or the shark. The answer is: YES."

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4017
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby TorTorden » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:56 pm

tinnitus wrote:am there gave him 512 credits, landing pad 10 was a mess blew my ship up to clean it up. Did a little mining may as well sniff out the other sites before I head back home where it is very quiet. Not sure if I need one of these 5+ billion credit fuel tank carriers do like the idea Tor had flying it out to Guardian space.


I am not the only to have had that idea, in fact most guardian sites I visited with Socks last week had 3-6 carriers in orbit.
Image

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

User avatar
Trinity Star
Master
Master
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:47 pm
CMDR: Trinity Star
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Trinity Star » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Made nearly 6 billion credits since I got the fleet carrier, mostly mining low temp diamonds.
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

i