Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
LeDoyen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Le Doyen
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby LeDoyen » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:48 pm

unranked wrote: I'd be pretty nervous in a group situation :oops: and would mess up things...

That's where it gets fun

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 pm

Took my Viper Mk4 to go visit Farseer. And of course this being my first engineering jaunt I got told to get a ton of meta alloys before she'd unlock the good stuff. Lucky my ship has a 20LY jump range because the nearest port which even has meta alloys is Maia - 476 LY away.

Planning to turn this vessel into a loooong jumping, hard hitting & very tough sob.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:28 am

Making it to Maia has given me a newfound respect for dedicated explorers. Having to figure out the correct route with just the right amount of refuelling stops wasn't trivial - specially not on the Viper mk4. It's a good test of one's mapping & piloting skills and to be honest, it was a humbling experience for me.

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Shinkick Murphy

Postby The Murphy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Howdy, folks!

Apart from spending time trying to find other group members, which I imagined shouldn't be hard considering our numbers (but I ever only saw more than one at once at Jameson...), I have decided to take part in the Gnosis expedition of the systems within the permit locked ring, should that not be cancelled just before it happens...
I'm excited about what we might find there. Of course it could just be nothing, just pristine, sparkly, dark space... Or maybe we find unfathomable treasures and alien stand-up comedy clubs. I'm thrilled either way and have already docked with the Gnosis a week early and will have a good look around their little part of space. If anyone's around, feel free to send me a holler or even a friend invite!

Fly dangerously, commanders o7

IGN: Shinkick Murphy

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come play Elite." - Morty (if he'd play E:D, hehe)

-- Playing on PC in Mobius Eurasia PVE, come find me! --

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:25 am

The Murphy wrote:Howdy, folks!

Apart from spending time trying to find other group members, which I imagined shouldn't be hard considering our numbers (but I ever only saw more than one at once at Jameson...), I have decided to take part in the Gnosis expedition of the systems within the permit locked ring, should that not be cancelled just before it happens...
I'm excited about what we might find there. Of course it could just be nothing, just pristine, sparkly, dark space... Or maybe we find unfathomable treasures and alien stand-up comedy clubs. I'm thrilled either way and have already docked with the Gnosis a week early and will have a good look around their little part of space. If anyone's around, feel free to send me a holler or even a friend invite!

Fly dangerously, commanders o7

IGN: Shinkick Murphy

Sounds exciting :) Don't forget to send updates and pics please.

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby The Murphy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:35 am

Sounds exciting :) Don't forget to send updates and pics please.[/quote]

Hey Tifu,

hehe, since you're asking, I will :) I was just wondering whether I can share screenshots via my Dropbox... gonna try it out right now.

Should that work, then that's a shot taken about 2 hours ago, my 'Conda in front of a nice backdrop ;)

These one's are from a POI I found on a planet where I wanted to check out some noticeable spot, I made out in the map after scanning it:

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come play Elite." - Morty (if he'd play E:D, hehe)

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby The Murphy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:36 am

Okay, obviously it doesn't work, I shall have to get an account with a pic hoster tomorrow, then....

°sighs

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:41 pm

The Murphy wrote:Okay, obviously it doesn't work, I shall have to get an account with a pic hoster tomorrow, then....

°sighs

imgur.com works very well :)

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby The Murphy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Tifu wrote:
The Murphy wrote:Okay, obviously it doesn't work, I shall have to get an account with a pic hoster tomorrow, then....

°sighs

imgur.com works very well :)

I know, just got myself an account there ;)

So let's try that again, then....

The trusted steed I use:

A POI I found on a planet.... might even have discovered the planet, if I remember correctly...

o7, Commanders!

JustSomeGuy
Master
Master
CMDR: Murhapuro

Postby JustSomeGuy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Nowhere is safe.. not even in solo mode.. :D

I play on PC, in the Mobius PVE Eurasia group.

Return to “General Discussion”