JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Engineer Market

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:34 pm

*Al* wrote:
Feldspar wrote:You do know that now, when you switch ships your cargo is also moved over? (You need to have to space, obviously).

When did that start?

It's part of the 2.1 update. All cargo transfers between ships, except for limpets. You have to sell those before you can swap ships. You just need to have enough cargo space in the 'new' ship to hold the volume of cargo that you are currently carrying.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Feldspar
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Feldspar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Feldspar » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:04 pm

JohnLuke wrote:It's part of the 2.1 update. All cargo transfers between ships, except for limpets. You have to sell those before you can swap ships. You just need to have enough cargo space in the 'new' ship to hold the volume of cargo that you are currently carrying.

You see, while they are outraging some players, disrupting others and confusing the rest, they like to slide a definite, unarguable improvement under the radar.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Feldspar wrote:
JohnLuke wrote:It's part of the 2.1 update. All cargo transfers between ships, except for limpets. You have to sell those before you can swap ships. You just need to have enough cargo space in the 'new' ship to hold the volume of cargo that you are currently carrying.

You see, while they are outraging some players, disrupting others and confusing the rest, they like to slide a definite, unarguable improvement under the radar.

They just need proper storage now, or failing that the ability to leave the cargo in the ship when you swap, I'd settle for that.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby TorTorden » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:34 pm

I just wish I could have the piles of crappie they force on me doing missions to be sent to the engineers directly.

Jesus Christ i thought this was annoying in eve but at least there you had storage.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Return to “General Discussion”