Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Draven Darken
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm
CMDR: Draven Darken
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Draven Darken » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:44 am

I am seeking someone who has a Federal Dropship with the paint job shown in the attached picture (or at least something as close to it as is possible for players, if it is a paint scheme for NPCs only), to meet me in space somewhere in Mobius-PVE (or whatever the U.S. subgroup is called ... I can't remember right now) in the next week or so to let me capture a bit of video of his ship, both maneuvering and firing pulse lasers. This would be for the next episode of DarkenSpace (my ED-based video series). It shouldn't take more than five to ten minutes or so.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, and credited on the DarkenSpace.com website if that's okay with you.

Image

User avatar
Pembroke
Expert
Expert
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:06 am
CMDR: Pembroke
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Pembroke » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 am

blahhh, my old drop ship looks almost identical, but I am on a trip and currently can't get on ED DX
Image
Looks like this dog does its own stunts.

User avatar
Falcon_D
Master
Master
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 am
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Falcon_D » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:42 am

Isn't this the default paint job?
Image

User avatar
Pembroke
Expert
Expert
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:06 am
CMDR: Pembroke
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Pembroke » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:47 am

default/black friday, they are pretty similar. but yeah
Image
Looks like this dog does its own stunts.

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm
CMDR: Orkekum
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Orkekum » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:39 am

I can buy one, work ends in 6 hours. (Edit) ohdamn. I live in eu mobius :c

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4019
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby TorTorden » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:45 pm

You can always drop into a group of your own. If the owner of said group is around getting access to one takes like 20 seconds.


Don't have a dropship but I did just buy an A rated gunship for lols.
It drifts like my old Volvo on ice :D
Image

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Draven Darken
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm
CMDR: Draven Darken
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Draven Darken » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Orkekum wrote:I can buy one, work ends in 6 hours. (Edit) ohdamn. I live in eu mobius :c


I think we could work around that, as I also have a private group I could just invite you to. However, I think the time differential is likely to be a problem, with you in EU and me in US Central time. By the time I get off of work and ready for ED, you may well be asleep. :cry: Maybe over the weekend would work better?

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm
CMDR: Orkekum
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Orkekum » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Draven Darken wrote:
Orkekum wrote:I can buy one, work ends in 6 hours. (Edit) ohdamn. I live in eu mobius :c


I think we could work around that, as I also have a private group I could just invite you to. However, I think the time differential is likely to be a problem, with you in EU and me in US Central time. By the time I get off of work and ready for ED, you may well be asleep. :cry: Maybe over the weekend would work better?


weekend would be great, plus i have a shift job, changes weekly, so depends when and what times :-)

You can find me on steam, same username as on here(assuming you use steam)

Draven Darken
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm
CMDR: Draven Darken
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby Draven Darken » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Orkekum wrote:
Draven Darken wrote:
Orkekum wrote:I can buy one, work ends in 6 hours. (Edit) ohdamn. I live in eu mobius :c


I think we could work around that, as I also have a private group I could just invite you to. However, I think the time differential is likely to be a problem, with you in EU and me in US Central time. By the time I get off of work and ready for ED, you may well be asleep. :cry: Maybe over the weekend would work better?


weekend would be great, plus i have a shift job, changes weekly, so depends when and what times :-)

You can find me on steam, same username as on here(assuming you use steam)


While I have Steam (now, finally, on my new computer), I don't actually use the Steam version of Elite Dangerous. But perhaps I can still contact you via that method (I'm a Steam neophyte, so I don't really know). So I'll endeavor to check in with you when the weekend approaches. Thanks!

User avatar
StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 pm
CMDR: StaticRadion
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: Federal Dropship wanted for video shoot

Postby StaticRadion » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:49 pm

TorTorden wrote:It drifts like my old Volvo on ice :D

Can confirm. I still own a 1966 Volvo 122s Amazon =)
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

i