Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Zphinx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zphinx
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Imperial Cutter - combat and loadouts

Postby Zphinx » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 pm

tinnitus wrote:I think the Cutter is a vast improvement now after engineers having Wing(s) will add to that. Of course that applies to all the other ships that have been engineered and the Ships that can hold fighters. I believe the Vette is a better fighting ship more nimble, 2 Huge Hard-points well placed. The Cutter's belly guns are as well as her top two are well placed sort of in alignment with her center of axis Fixed belly weapons would work well especially in a Wing not that I would use Fixed on my Cutter, the two medium HP on her wings are great for GBeams they would fry smaller faster ships but the spread will cause her to miss at times and at times hit ships that you could not hit with other weapons if that makes sense.

Anyway I do not like Ships that have a Big Nose the Cutter has one but is angled down nowhere near pronounced as the Conda and Vette. I have a large nose and wear eyeglasses looking through my glasses down my nose then out the Canopy, down the long nose of a ship is just too much for me :) sometimes one can see their own reflection in the Monitor making it appear as if my own nose is touching my ships nose MAN that is just too much for me to handle. :) Captain Jean-Luc Picard once said, " Well, they say if you travel far enough you will eventually meet yourself." I have done that. :)

Your Nose comment made my week, thanks for bringing a smile onto my face.

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Imperial Cutter - combat and loadouts

Postby tinnitus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 am

Zphinx wrote: Your Nose comment made my week, thanks for bringing a smile onto my face.

Wonderful to hear now we both may have a good week.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “General Discussion”