Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

New Launcher is available

Postby Loriath » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Zac has posted a note about an update to the game launcher. Se it here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ost3145668

Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, we have a new game launcher. We've made a number of changes to help make sure that important information is easily available so it’s always worth taking a second to look at the launcher for any news or important updates.

Specific changes we've made are...

Inclusion of GalNet news
Community Goal news
Support notices
Bulletin notices
Rotating Frontier Store promotion
Automatic Login
‘My Account’ Section added to menu

While I'm here I think it's a good time to remind everyone about the important launcher information in last week’s newsletter for those of you who will have access to the Horizons beta. Just a reminder that David gave an update regarding the Horizon Beta here

==

When the beta goes live, you’ll need to download the latest launcher from the Frontier Store. This is found in the ‘My Downloadable Products’ section when you Login. The file will be listed as 'Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Beta'. Once you've installed the latest launcher, 'Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Beta' should be available in your games list to select and play.

Steam users will not see Horizons in your available games list, you will only be able to see Elite Dangerous: Horizons through the Frontier Store launcher.

If you have any difficulties with accessing the beta, visit our support page for help.

==

Thanks

Zac
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Return to “General Discussion”