Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Sidenti Taalo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sidenti Taalo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Very Upset

Postby Sidenti Taalo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Xebeth wrote:Deep breath, relax, Wolf has explained his reasoning, let's respect his decision.

No. Now what? This motherfucker doesn't deserve the time of day. Kill it, toss its corpse in the trash, and let's get on with it.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Sidenti Taalo wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Deep breath, relax, Wolf has explained his reasoning, let's respect his decision.

No. Now what? This motherfucker doesn't deserve the time of day. Kill it, toss its corpse in the trash, and let's get on with it.

Ditto. Little cop wannabe shit.
It's time to give this another go.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Believe me, I am not in anyway defending our "little friend", and I have already shared my views with Wolf. At the end of the day, whilst we may not agree with it, my point was that it is Wolf's decision, and we should respect that decision, even if we disagree with it.

The admins have a difficult job, on the one hand they have to deal with these people, on the other hand they have to be 'above' the way other forums conduct themselves.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Sidenti Taalo wrote:

Isn't it a little paradox then, that you take your time to write this here?
If you don't want him to get recognition then give him none.
He signed up to these forums in August. That is why he is here.
I do not auto ban forum members when they are kicked from the ingame group. People get banned from the forums for offenses on the forums.

Our reputation of being reasonable, mature and open for discussion comes from this policy and I would prefer to keep it this way. We also communicate our reasons openly. We can discuss these, but not with aggressive post calling for blood!

So please all keep a level mind and answer only respectfully.
If it is not possible to stay polite in a post, then do not post!

Fell free to use the report function of this forum, but make sure it is justified.

Sidenti Taalo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sidenti Taalo

Postby Sidenti Taalo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:35 pm

I don't report people. That ain't my thing.

Look, as a person who has on more than one occasion been justifiably called a "professional troll", I can tell you with certainty: No profit will come of him being here.

I understand wanting to adhere to your principles. But it's not going to end well in this case. He's not here for civil conversation. He's here because he can't get a reaction anywhere else in life so he'll take whatever attention he can get and call it a "win" - which just encourages further nonsense.

Execute this dumbass and dump him in the street. (Figuratively, of course.) It won't be a violation of your principles.

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 pm

In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Octopoid
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Octopoid

Postby Octopoid » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:45 pm

I enjoyed a bit of cat & mouse with Rinzler, but his FDL was far too fast for my old bus :D And I let the DC land while I drink my beer ;)

If he had blown me up I'm in the fortunate position financially in the game to spend 30 million rebuy and say "so what" and simply go out again.

Whilst I don't accept he had any noble intention such as "bringing the community together" I have to say that that is exactly what DID happen. We had people protecting others, policing the station (I sooo wanted to burst his Eagle when it was sat there at 18% hull ;) ) as best we could..... I could almost say it was "FUN" ;)

But the thing is we could do all that in OPEN, whenever we wanted to. The people who play in Mobius simply want to choose when they have that sort of experience. That's why we play here, and that's why it cannot be allowed.

If anyone wants me to help them earn some money then send me a friend request and we'll get together - but please remember I'm in Australia and it's GMT +10 :D

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 pm

The ONLY thing I personally find upsetting about this thread.......

Is the total non love of the Docking Computer......

I wuvs mine......

;)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Gorf wrote:
Loriath wrote:As per GluttonyFang:
...as long as victim parties travel under the speed limit of 100 m/s, said parties will
etcetc
...remove said Cmdr if he feels necessary and bring forth any grievances...

This is from the Code's Forums.

Even that guy sounds like a total knob

But Gorf, taking someone like that mystifey blinkey-wolfey seriously gives too much credit. And yes, the o7o7 person might have taken the wrong door. We shouldn't let the (still very very few, if not almost unique) actions of any groups or twerps poison this fine community and just kick them whenever appropriate. Oh and for those wishing to beat something, it is said there are wings/groups outside Mobius that love to beat certain other groups for their behaviour, in-game.

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:The ONLY thing I personally find upsetting about this thread.......

Is the total non love of the Docking Computer......

I wuvs mine......

;)

Here here!

Return to “General Discussion”