will you support your group player faction poll?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous

will you be supporting the Order of Mobius player faction

I will be pledging full support to The Order in an effort to see it become a power play faction.
48%
Im only here to play in the PvE group and have little interest in the player faction.
9%
Our group plays in the PvE group though we wont be supporting it we will happily create an alliance.
3%
Our group plays in the PvE group and we wont be supporting it, we will make efforts to oppose it if necessary.
1%
If I happen to be in the area ill do what I can.
39%

Total votes: 394

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: will you support your group player faction poll?

Postby Tifu » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Cmdr. Ancalagon wrote:This puts me in a very difficult situation, being an Imperial...
Hmmm... how to solve this...

For me, once you oppose the Empire, I will choose their side, obviously.
Otherwise, all the rest is game for me.

I swore an oath to Lavigne, and I am a very loyal person.
Not to mention principle.

Same concern here but on the opposite side. I came from a Firefly/Browncoat guild on another game which means no drug trafficking, no slavery or slave dealing and kill all pirates on sight. I'm looking for a Powerplay faction which fits that framework and from the looks of it an Empire faction is out of the question.

How is the OOM going to reconcile these differences ? Azrael is under Imperial control right now but that can change and we'll find commanders on both opposing sides.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Tifu wrote:
Cmdr. Ancalagon wrote:This puts me in a very difficult situation, being an Imperial...

Same concern here but on the opposite side. I came from a Firefly/Browncoat guild on another game which means no drug trafficking, no slavery or slave dealing and kill all pirates on sight. I'm looking for a Powerplay faction which fits that framework and from the looks of it an Empire faction is out of the question.

How is the OOM going to reconcile these differences ? Azrael is under Imperial control right now but that can change and we'll find commanders on both opposing sides.

The Order of Mobius is not aligned to any Major Faction or Power, we are independent. And whilst it is true that Azrael is exploited by AL-D, we are neither aligned nor opposed to her.

Our physical position in Empire space is coincidental and has no relationship to our politics, as such the Order welcomes Commanders regardless of their alliance (with the exception of the Code who are not welcome), we ask only that you do not get into any political arguments whilst frequenting the bars in the station.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Cmdr. Ancalagon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ancalagon the Black
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Cmdr. Ancalagon » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Oh, no problem there.
But if you get into a fight with the Empire, well...

Please try not too? XD

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:40 pm

Tifu wrote:

Actually you can find it in the Empire, The Princess opposes slavery and wants to end it in the empire.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 am

Xebeth wrote:
Tifu wrote:

The Order of Mobius is not aligned to any Major Faction or Power, we are independent. And whilst it is true that Azrael is exploited by AL-D, we are neither aligned nor opposed to her.

Our physical position in Empire space is coincidental and has no relationship to our politics, as such the Order welcomes Commanders regardless of their alliance (with the exception of the Code who are not welcome), we ask only that you do not get into any political arguments whilst frequenting the bars in the station.

Neutral ground then, that's fair - thanks :)

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:19 am

Mouse wrote:
Tifu wrote:

Actually you can find it in the Empire, The Princess opposes slavery and wants to end it in the empire.

Checked it out, she seems to be a viable choice. As soon as I"ve decently upgraded my Viper Mk4 I"ll pledge, much appreciate the tip.

Cmdr. Ancalagon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ancalagon the Black

Postby Cmdr. Ancalagon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:07 am

I oppose these as well.
Though, if slavery comes from enslaving criminals, then i am OK with it.
Criminals can't be punished hard enough.

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:24 am

Tifu wrote:
Mouse wrote:
Tifu wrote:

Checked it out, she seems to be a viable choice. As soon as I"ve decently upgraded my Viper Mk4 I"ll pledge, much appreciate the tip.

*Salute*
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Mouse wrote:
Tifu wrote:
Mouse wrote:

*Salute*

Thanks :) I have a feeling my gameife is going to be more exciting once I move my home base near Azrael. Puts me within striking distance of Browncoat Refuge in Vargerson, will light a candle for Wash once I get there.

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion

Postby StaticRadion » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:07 am

Mouse wrote:
Tifu wrote:

Yes, Slavery is banned within Aisling's space, but she is also really politically harsh on drug use too. I was a faithful member of the Angles for 25 weeks, but recently I changed my allegiance over to ALD because of complications with Aisling's theology.

While not a fan of slaver I have changed my opinion on the transportation and use of Imperial Slaves. All Imperial Slaves and Masters are held to strict guidelines within contracts of voluntary servitude which is tightly governed. I could go into detail about the specifics because I myself am a Master, though I find doing so very tedious. Let me know if you would like information on some of the finer points.

Return to “General Discussion”