Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Microdia
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Microdia Kinslayer
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Calling all Pilots for assistance!

Postby Microdia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 am

Hello all, CMDR Microdia here with a proposition to make everyone money and make a change at the same time.

Do you enjoy mining? Bounty hunting? Filling you pockets with credits? Well, I have some info, and require some help to achieve my own personal goal for this particular system, and sharing the goldmine that it is with you all.

HIP 93377 is an anarchy system 1 jump off a high tech system Jonai with an amazing pristine metallic ring only seconds from the main refinery station which buys said metal, along with sporting numerous High-Intensity RES sites in the same small distance. The mining here is a rare find with how the system is setup, and has many good trading, and bounty opportunities as well. I am sharing this info with you all in the hopes of having your help to flip this system to the BD+ 13 3769 Democrats which are gaining power in this system, and are federation based. Doing said flip would make this system a much safer place for solo/wing miners, traders, RES bounty hunters. Just need the help with missions and to raise the influence, create the unrest, then the civil war, then the final victory to change the system and stations over to this faction, and out of the hands of the dirty anarchy pirates currently in control.

Is there anyone willing to help me make this change so we as a group can exploit the goldmine this system is?

Microdia
Harmless
Harmless

Re: Calling all Pilots for assistance!

Postby Microdia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am

Also feel free to send me a friend request if interested in doing any wing operations in or around this system for missions. Tends to spawn some pretty beefy assasination missions that I could use a hand with anyway.

IGN : Microdia Kinslayer

Zantal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zantal

Postby Zantal » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:37 pm

I'll make my way there after work today. Being part of a bigger picture sounds cool. I always seem to miss the community goals.

Noob question: Do we basically look for missions for the Democrats?

Best regards,

Z

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Hmmm.... my interest is piqued.

Gothyl
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Gothyl
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Gothyl » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:12 pm

but i like pirates :( what i dont like it is competition if that is the case the pirates must go.
CMDR GOTHYL
Twitch | http://Twitch.tv/dmportella
Schedule: Tue to Sat from GMT 8 PM to 12 PM and Sun from 10 AM to 10 PM
Twitter | http://twitter.com/dmportella

Microdia
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Microdia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Zantal wrote:I'll make my way there after work today. Being part of a bigger picture sounds cool. I always seem to miss the community goals.

Noob question: Do we basically look for missions for the Democrats?

Best regards,

Z

Yeah missions with higher 'influence' the better. There's three stations there to choose from if you don't have any good missions at one to choose from.

Microdia
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Microdia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Gothyl wrote:but i like pirates :( what i dont like it is competition if that is the case the pirates must go.

I guess I wouldn't techincally call them 'pirates'. The Blue Brotherhood is the Anarchy faction in control currently, and they are lawless and tend to like to interdict and harass miners and traders constantly. And since there is no goverment currently, there's nobody to keep them in check. Which is why they must go!

Grifs
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Grifs Astoni

Postby Grifs » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 am

Edit:
Just did a few missions with Microdia. Place seems like a perfect place to mine; pristine ring with a high-int RES are about 2-7LS away from a station, with a high-tech station just about 10LYs away. Gonna stay here for a while and cultivate a civil war.

Original Post:
I might as well hop in and help out for a bit. There's a nearby system (Byel Tan) with an ongoing civil war, so I'll be settling in for a while and do a few missions for the Democrats.

PS: Suddenly heard one of the chatlogs update in-game as I was about to submit this post, then met Microdia before having to post this.

Microdia
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Microdia » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 am

Grifs wrote:Edit:
Just did a few missions with Microdia. Place seems like a perfect place to mine; pristine ring with a few high-int RES are about 2-7LS away from a station, with a high-tech station just about 10LYs away. Gonna stay here for a while and cultivate a civil war.

We had a good time going from system to system and hunting mission targets. Seems the "federation" based democrats have a thing for killing cops in neighboring systems haha. Saw a few other pilots here earlier in the day as well. The more the better! Hopefully we can get this flipped and all of us making easy money soon :)

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 am

Hm how is the spawn of wanted pirates in the Hi RES sites? Are they high ranking? (>Dangerous)

I killed someone by accident in the system I was bounty hunting and need to progress in combat ranking
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Return to “General Discussion”