Beta 2 Clean slate

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Guy DudeBroMan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Beta 2 Clean slate

Postby Guy DudeBroMan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:31 pm

I did a bunch of credit grinding over the weekend so that I'd have plenty of cash for the new exploration gear and fuel to just hit sky when the bubble expanded. Instead, I'll be running fish from Chango for a while. Again.

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Well... I can't do anything with my 1000CR.... the server won't let me connect... :)
I was able to accept some friend requests.

Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO

Postby Avago-Earo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:43 am

CMDR_COENEN wrote:Well... I can't do anything with my 1000CR.... the server won't let me connect... :)
I was able to accept some friend requests.

Same here. Not even past the opening menu. There is a 2.03 patch coming today. There's a post in News And Announcements if you're interested.
"Wibble"

CMDR Connel Angus
Harmless
Harmless

Postby CMDR Connel Angus » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 am

im not really liking the new flight model and the nerf to silent running. FD gushed over the silent running smuggling vids and then put the kibosh on it wth. I feels sooo different now. you simply cant maintain coldness like before.

I must be the only one who actually liked being able to escape trouble by boosting out w faoff to get my shields back up and then rejoin the dogfight. I see in the control options that have something for using shield cells to rebuild your shield charge...

before beta2 I was playing all the time.. now im like hmm :roll: ok what else can I do?

Return to “General Discussion”