Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Finding hi-tech in the Empire

Postby uvelius » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

As I am currently flying around in Azrael but cannot play that often and long. I would be interested to hear if someone can recommend a station with a good "hi-tech" equipment on sale? It is just that I want to equip my freagle with something as simple as a [strike]pulse[/strike] EDIT Burst laser. I meant a burst laser ... laser g but up until now, my missions didn't take me to a station with that; and since I am playing infrequently, I have to take missions to make a minimum of cash (and support the Empire in Azrael/Mobius of course). With a better outfit I might get going with bounty hunting.

One tip for those who get along that way (far too far away for a freagle), Zhen station on the way from Azrael to Fed space offers an excellent choice of hi-tech; I even got an ECM system there (don't know whether it is of any use, but it sounded just good).
Last edited by uvelius on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andrew Gaspurr
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Andrew Gaspurr

Re: Finding hi-tech in the Empire

Postby Andrew Gaspurr » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:48 pm

I'm not in the game right now but you can also look for hightechs yourself by changin the view filter in the Galaxy Map. By default the view is set on "Affiliation" and you see Empire/Alliance/Fed/Independent. But by switching the view to "Economy" and unchecking everything except "High Tech" you should be able to find a suitable world pretty fast.
In this universe there are only three conditions for you:
You are either part of the solution, part of the problem or part of the landscape.
This system is accompanied by only two choices:
You accept it or you change it.

Jockgit64
Master
Master
CMDR: Jockgit
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Jockgit64 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:57 pm

There is a system but cannot remember the name. I think it was Yawa, but not 100% sure. It had some good stuff for sale there but wouldn't like to send you on a wild goose chase until I know for certain that is the System I am thinking of.

Jockgit64
Master
Master
CMDR: Jockgit
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Jockgit64 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:02 am

Uvelius, Tenche isn't too far away and is a High Tech sytem, not been there myself, but BLAAW HUB is Imperial so buying from them may help.

And thank you for your support, we have the station down to 4.6% now :D

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:09 am

Excellent, thanks, I will check on Tenche!

Plak
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zorfidius Divus

Postby Plak » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:54 am

I think that Dvorsi has a good mix of ships and items available. I just don't remember which station exactly. Chernykh Ring has a good selection of ships (asp, cobra, eagle, viper, conda...) and carry a good selection of high class and rank items. Great spot to outfit my ASP with lots of A grade items. Great selection on weapons as well, just checked.

Return to “General Discussion”