Engadine
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Engadine
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

So It's Been A While...

Postby Engadine » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Hi,

Haven't touched the game since 2017 if memory serves and thinking of re-installing and giving it another go.

My question is, will I still be able to access the Mobius PvE group that I was in or will I need to resubmit to join a new one?

Also, if still in the original one that I joined, remind me how do I access it? :?

o7 Thanks

Crisp_89
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Crisp_89

Re: So It's Been A While...

Postby Crisp_89 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Hi there! I too logged in for the first time in years (2016 I think) and found that I was still in the original Mobius PvE private server. :-)
CMDR Crisp_89
Asp Explorer: LX-52A "Excalibur"
Combat: Expert | Trade: Merchant | Exploration: Pathfinder

Engadine
Competent
Competent

Postby Engadine » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:14 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I'll get installing and try to remeber how to play! :-)

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:39 pm

Greetings Commander Engadine -o7-

Welcome return to the Sector Commander =)

I to recently, as of October last year 3306, got back into the Elite 'Verse after being away for just over a year - I ploughed back through the tutorials and then started watching youtubes after youtubes to learn more of the Milky Way.

Sadly my friends had moved on to other things and games and I felt that Solo was not enough so joined here =)

It has been an absolute riot of fun since starting the Commanders Reunion at Dav's Hope

A lot has happened since 2016/2017, with the Elite Beyond update being rolled into Elite Dangerous as a whole, so if you didn't before you get access to planet landings, Guardiuan sites and tech alongisde Engineers and new mission types, not to mention Fleet Carrier!. A lot of fun fellow Commanders, just becareful of the Grind ;)

I look forward to meeting up in the black some day... till then, safe journeys Commander -o7-

Engadine
Competent
Competent

Postby Engadine » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Similar to yourself, I've had to ease back into the game gently. Even doing the training tutorials and trying to familiarise myself with all the controls and set-up my HOTAS as it was prior to last playing is quite the challenge. :-)

Surprising what slips from memory, but then again surprising how much comes back. Certainly a lot has changed since last playing, both within the game itself and the interface.

For reasons I can't recall I find myself in Aditi in my Python :? I'm sure there was a perfectly good reason for being there at the time :lol:

I think I'll head back to Shinrarta Dezhra to try to brush up on my skills and re-familiarise myself with the game, then decide on what to do once there. A decent trade route or some light exploration appeals.

Do they still do Community Goals on a regular basis?

Hopefully see you out there at some point.

o7

Chase Quinnell
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chase Quinnell

Postby Chase Quinnell » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:32 pm

I recently came back as well! o7 commander
Chase Quinnell | Federation
Belligerent Renegades

Return to “General Discussion”