lafzy
Novice
Novice
CMDR: lafzy
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Live in-game story created by a published Elite author

Postby lafzy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:07 pm

o7 all

I don't know if any of you have read any of the Elite Dangerous novels. I've read Reclamation by Drew Wagar and enjoyed it, shame about what then happened to Salome!

I haven't read any of his other books yet, but have followed him on youtube, where I have enjoyed his lore tours and trips down memory lane playing the original game and Frontier Elite 2, both of which I am ancient enough to remember! He seems a decent chap and I think that his love for the game really comes across.

I saw the following yesterday which sounds interesting and I have signed up to give it a go! I have joined his private group and am looking forward to taking part in what might turn out to be an interesting diversion from the daily grind of a space jockey ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCYubhc ... tbk0h00410

"When Sassia Bianchi's family is killed in an apparently meaningless attack, she is the lone survivor. She must, with the help of Elite Dangerous players, find out who is responsible and bring them to justice."

A live in-game Elite Dangerous story, broadcast live on Twitch and afterwards on Youtube.

Join on PC in-game - send a friend request to "Drew Wagar" and join the "Drew Wagar" private group.

Season 1 begins at 8pm on Thursday, 14th January 2021."

o7 CMDRs, hope to see some of you there!

PS I am not part of any promotion or anything, just a player and fan of the game who thought this was interesting!

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Re: Live in-game story created by a published Elite author

Postby Zetr0 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:53 pm

This sounds way too damn cool to miss!

I love a bit of story with a bit of RP here and there, ( lol just see my spams in the What are you doing ingame thread )

I will keep an eye on this with much Interest!

Thanks for sharing Commander lafzy -o7-

lafzy
Novice
Novice
CMDR: lafzy

Re: Live in-game story created by a published Elite author

Postby lafzy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:21 pm

My pleasure CMDR Zetr0!

I've quite enjoyed having a nose through your recent 'what are you doing in game' posts, good work evacuating survivors!

This forthcoming story seems perfect for a bit of fun RP!

I will be doing this through my new account, in the name of CMDR Grimaldus Skywalker, hope you and all feel free to add me if you fancy teaming up for this story!

o7

Return to “General Discussion”