Harag
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Harag
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Mobius Factions

Postby Harag » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi all

I've been in the "original" [PC] mobius group since the early days back when it was created, but I've not played elite for a while, the the news of Odyssey I thought I would give it another go. While catching up, I noticed the group has been split into ameriaca / euroasia so I signed up for the euroasia group and got accepted into that - Woop!

Anyway on the app form it mentioned "Mobius Factions", not having a clue what that was I left it blank, it said I could join it later if required.

However, I've not found much info on "Mobius Factions", what is this? Where can I find more info about it - I read something about OoM and MCRN - but no idea what those letters mean.

Thanks for any info.

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Re: Mobius Factions

Postby Zetr0 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Greetigs Commander,

If I am not mistaken the MCRN is the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy and OoM is Order of Mobius.

I believe that the Colonial Republic Navy is Based arournd Colonia. I believe you can find out more info on the Discord Server =)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Factions is a private group that was created for players who use their game time to support either of our Player Factions. (Order of Mobius and Mobius Colonial Republic Navy). The idea was that a player doing OOM or MCRN activities could wing up with other like minded players in Factions regardless of which main PG they are in.

As Zetr0 said, checking our Discord server is the best way to get in touch with the folks that head up our player factions. A link is at the top of the page.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Harag
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Harag

Postby Harag » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:56 pm

Thanks. I've joined the discord channel, just need to find the time to read it :)

The idea of player factions / squads etc is new to me, didn't know they were player factions in the game, thought they were all NPC. Not sure how you can tell the difference. Don't see any tag on the info.

Return to “General Discussion”