Empire
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: [IBS] Imperial Blood Serpents

Postby uvelius » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Heading for Vaka to gang up with Ozzy and others. Lets shoot up some precious ships.

uvelius
Master
Master

Postby uvelius » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:24 am

Vaka is in turmoil and needs the help of us who are with Arissa. Since every single enemy ship that we tale down earns us 15 merits, this is also an easy way to rank up, for those who are interested!

Also, this was on GalNet:
"Apathy toward the Kumo Crew’s activities on the fringes of Federation space was replaced by the full wrath of Senators Patreus and Lavigny-Duval as the Imperial system of Cuchua came under attack this week."

We should consider getting involved, or on focusing on Vaka.

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby de Carabas » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 am

uvelius wrote:Vaka is in turmoil and needs the help of us who are with Arissa. Since every single enemy ship that we tale down earns us 15 merits, this is also an easy way to rank up, for those who are interested!

Also, this was on GalNet:
"Apathy toward the Kumo Crew’s activities on the fringes of Federation space was replaced by the full wrath of Senators Patreus and Lavigny-Duval as the Imperial system of Cuchua came under attack this week."

We should consider getting involved, or on focusing on Vaka.

I took out a few 'enemy' ships in Vaka last night and there were some Kumo Crew there as well. I think it makes sense to concentrate all fire in Vaka. I'm doing some trade-runs between Vaka and Ehecatl (Auto-fabricators one way and Imperial Slaves the other) and clearing baddies along the way. It's about 3k creds profit per unit and is a great way to build fire power to take down more of the interlopers.
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

uvelius
Master
Master

Postby uvelius » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 am

This is an emergency call to all Imperial Blood Serpents and followers.
Analysis of the situation

Princess Arissas space has fallen into turmoil. She got down from #1 to #10.

Arissas systems border Hudson's space and other opponents of the Empire. If she goes down, the Empire can be significantly weakened.

Therefore, all Imperial Blood Serpents are called to a swift and harsh response.

Arissa pilots, focus now on destroying enemy forces in our turmoil systems!
Aisling pilots, consider entering Arissas territory and take down any Kumo/Hudson/Winters ships you can find there!
Power independent pilots, support your Empire by taking down criminals in Arissas space, transport goods to her stations, or wreck havoc in the bordering regions of the Federation!

uvelius
Master
Master

Postby uvelius » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Blood Serpents, please read and comment the discussion about the ImBS becoming a Squadron in the Order of Mobius INARA wing:
http://inara.cz/wing-board/13/15

I personally think it's a fantastic idea.

Return to “Empire”