Loyal subject to Emperor Duval and the Princess Aisling Duval

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Imperial Blood Serpents

Postby uvelius » Thu May 07, 2015 7:05 am

I took the liberty to create a Thread Overview for us so it doesn't get too crowded :)

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1979&p=21060#p21060

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Re: Imperial Blood Serpents

Postby Flip » Thu May 07, 2015 11:22 am

Good idea, Uvelius. I tagged the titles of the threads you linked to and stickied the overview.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: [IBS] Imperial Blood Serpents

Postby de Carabas » Thu May 07, 2015 12:16 pm

As an Imperial I've put off requesting to join for far too long. I hope you will forgive my tardiness and accept the request I've sent to the INARA wing page.

My delay was not caused by the aims of the group but more by the name, as my mother has IBS and it's taken me some time to get past the association :D
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Ozzy81
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Ozzy81

Postby Ozzy81 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:27 pm

de Carabas wrote:My delay was not caused by the aims of the group but more by the name, as my mother has IBS and it's taken me some time to get past the association :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. I work in the related field, and it never became apparent to me until I named one of my ships IBS smt. Felt compelled to change it to ISS :D

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby de Carabas » Thu May 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Ozzy81 wrote:
de Carabas wrote:My delay was not caused by the aims of the group but more by the name, as my mother has IBS and it's taken me some time to get past the association :D

Yeah, I know what you mean. I work in the related field, and it never became apparent to me until I named one of my ships IBS smt. Felt compelled to change it to ISS :D

My next ship will be the IBS Complications then :D
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Skipp
Master
Master
CMDR: Skipp Doe

Postby Skipp » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:32 am

Now when I'm actually flying a decent ship, I'd like to join an Imperial wing so we can pew even more stuff together.

Currently I'm flying near the Kamadhenu system but I can easily switch to wherever needed.
ImageImage

BrocMcGregor
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Broc "Badger" McGregor

Postby BrocMcGregor » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 pm

I haven't chosen a power yet, heck I'm still "unknown" to Imperial and Federation forces. I'm a nobody that hauls rares in a Cobra. BUT

This has been a pleasure of 21 pages to read ladies and gents. It's really shown just what wings and Powerplay can do, and it along with some talks I've seen over on the Federation side have gotten me quite excited for Powerplay myself.

And also to stir the pot a wee bit, I get the Empire's "slave set." I do. At least at it's "best." Look, I'm a veteran, I served, did my time, and then they paid for my college education. However, plenty of my friends were far, far smarter than I. They had Uncle Sam pay up front, and then served a minimum of 4 years thereafter. It's much the same thing lol.

and after perusing reddit and other places, and wanting to get into PowerPlay... and as much as it pains me to "leave" Sol -
http://www.reddit.com/r/EliteLavigny/co ... _for_duty/

When I get on tonight, I will be declaring allegiance to Princess Lavigny-Duval. And, if I were able to, I humbly request admittance into this fine group. I'll also go hit the "recuit" button on Inara as well ;) Y'all, how you're organized, and the way you play the game, count me in, if I am welcome.

fair (solar) winds, and (gravitational) seas,

McGregor
one of ElitePVE's "Turbulent ChildrenTM"

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:08 am

Well spoken Commander! Looking forward to wing up with you. I am currently (=at the evenings after ca. 9 pm CEST) near the Princess' Power Base hunting in RES, Crime Sweeps and doing the odd mission, while loading my Python with reports for A L-D at the same time.
INARA should be a good way to get organized for hunting.

See you around!

Return to “Empire”