Empire
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Imperial Blood Serpents

Postby uvelius » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:28 pm

The conflict seems to be over, is that correct? Are these local battles often just one or two days or can they stretch over a longer time?

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Postby Philip Coutts » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 am

Most of the smaller scale skirmishes I've seen seem to last a couple of days or maybe a week but no longer than that.

highlightshadow
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Lev von Shadow

Postby highlightshadow » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:45 pm

Baron von Shadow ...... deserting the Empire and casting the Blood Serpents aside

Work my ship to the bare hull fetching and carrying for the Empire to be rewarded with a failure of a ship ... yes the Clipper... compromised mess .... No Empire worth its salt would produce such a vessel .... if this is the Imperial finest then I shall have nothing more to do with it
King von Shadow
Loyal subject to Emperor Duval and the Princess Aisling Duval

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Walter » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:10 am

highlightshadow wrote:Baron von Shadow ...... deserting the Empire and casting the Blood Serpents aside

Work my ship to the bare hull fetching and carrying for the Empire to be rewarded with a failure of a ship ... yes the Clipper... compromised mess .... No Empire worth its salt would produce such a vessel .... if this is the Imperial finest then I shall have nothing more to do with it

Come over to the light side - plenty of good ships in Allied space.

highlightshadow
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Lev von Shadow

Postby highlightshadow » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Walter wrote:Come over to the light side - plenty of good ships in Allied space.

I have little reputation with the so-called "Alliance"
I seek the Fer De Lance
King von Shadow
Loyal subject to Emperor Duval and the Princess Aisling Duval

BarkingMad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Barking Mad

Postby BarkingMad » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:30 am

I think I shall have to trade in my Cobra's chrome paintjob for something a little more on the red side and join the effort. Look out for Baron Barking Mad as he tries to move onwards and upwards with the Empire.

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:08 am

At least for the Freagle there is now the perfect paint job out (merc edition bonus): Crimson Eagle. See signature. Fine.

Jockgit64
Master
Master
CMDR: Jockgit

Postby Jockgit64 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:00 am

It's looking good CMDR: Uvelius Sång

How are things going with progression within the Empire? Been able to get any ranking missions yet?

Jockgit64
Master
Master

Postby Jockgit64 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:41 am

Senator Patreus has issued the following Statement:

Patreus.JPG
Patreus.JPG (73.21 KiB) Viewed 2155 times

In light of this information, I will be taking a flight out to Falisci this evening for a reconnaissance, and to see if The Blood Serpents can assist in quelling the chaos being sown by the criminals of Falisci.

Jockgit64
Master
Master

Postby Jockgit64 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:45 pm

I took the 77LY trip out to Falisci, a den of inequity and depravation if ever I saw one.

The system has 2 Stations, Phillips Landing, and Madsen Colony, both are Platforms and are under the control of the Falisci Purple Gang, a bunch of Independent Anarchists who currently hold 46% influence and control in the system.

There are 2 Imperial Factions active in the system, The Citizens of Tradition (9% influence and in a state of Expansion), and the Falisci Central Industries (13% influence).

The Federal Scum are also poking their noses into the affairs of the system with the Social Falisci Partnership in attendance with 22% influence.

This could be a good exercise in taking control of a System instead of just a Station, but would take a concerted effort on our part, and be aware that it is a hostile environment that you would be heading into.

I was interdicted twice going to Phillips Landing, both times by Clean Sidewinders, but they attacked me as soon as I dropped out of warp (I tend to do this voluntarily for a bit of Target Practice). A K-Scanner would be worth getting hold of as there are no Bounties to be earned in this System.

I was again interdicted by a Master in an Asp on my way to Madsen Colony.

He hit me hard and took out my shields as soon as I dropped out of SC.

I got him down to 52% Hull but he was taking out my shields quicker than I could generate them, I decided to bug out when my own Hull was at 34%, and I only just managed to jump into SC before his Missile launch caught up with me, I am sure I would have lost the ship if they had hit.

Certainly a System worth looking at and it would be fitting to bring it to the arms of His Majestic Emperor, and away from the villainy and tyranny of the Anarchists and Federal Scum.

Return to “Empire”