Rank up for Empire system

Empire
alphaalif
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Rank up for Empire system

Postby alphaalif » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Currently trying to rank up in Caspatsuria system and I'm not sure which faction/factions to choose. Being a noob as always, I've been doing missions for a few factions which i think isn't a good idea even there are from Empire. So I decided to go for CZ's most if the time in my home system. Any guides guys?

Sent from Vulture Comms

Telengo
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Telengo

Re: Rank up for Empire system

Postby Telengo » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:14 am

To rank up for any faction you need to take Navy missions. To get these to appear you need to work for the minor factions. Only ever do missions for Empire minor factions (ones with the symbol at the end). Then wait for good luck to hope for a rank mission to appear (as this bit is luck).

Work your way through lots of different minor Empire factions, working for each one. I think Tun is a good area, as there are about 2 or 3 systems locally you can work on. Basically get to Allied with a minor faction and move on to the next.

evovi
Master
Master
CMDR: Auloria

Postby evovi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:58 am

Combat missions rather than fetch and carry missions seem to progress you faster - only pick missions for empire aligned factions - even tho all the others always pay more for the same amount of kills...

And when Hitting a system, make note of what minor factions are empire aligned and try to not kill pirates for these as It hinders rep, even when fired upon I hightail it out - the small amount of cr the bounty will yield is nothing compared to lost rep imo

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:49 pm

You can see in the missions screens (before you take them) their influence on your reputation. Goes from low to high. Avoid low and favor high. Charity missions are good because they’re high for your rep and you don’t have to move to do them.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Return to “Empire”