uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

[ImBS] Blood Serpents group roster

Postby uvelius » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Hej fellow Serpents,

just a moment, that could be only for Groups like Mobius, not for smaller ones ... unclear for now. Anyway.

This was posted on the main forums: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ost2483033

Who should send the details?
Jokgit seems to be offline. Ozzy has founded the IBS INARA Wing. I am taking care of the Command Room inside INARA, to get communal actions coordinated, and doing some thread-overview here in the forum.
So who should be the contact for the Blood Serpents there? Who would do the job?

As I am often online (while only some days a week actually playing, for ca 2 hrs each) and looking into the matter regularly, I would be ready. But who else would also be ready?
Last edited by uvelius on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ozzy81
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Ozzy81

Re: [IBS] Blood Serpents group roster

Postby Ozzy81 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 pm

uvelius wrote:Hej fellow Serpents,

just a moment, that could be only for Groups like Mobius, not for smaller ones ... unclear for now. Anyway.

This was posted on the main forums: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ost2483033

Who should send the details?
Jokgit seems to be offline. Ozzy has founded the IBS INARA Wing. I am taking care of the Command Room inside INARA, to get communal actions coordinated, and doing some thread-overview here in the forum.
So who should be the contact for the Blood Serpents there? Who would do the job?

As I am often online (while only some days a week actually playing, for ca 2 hrs each) and looking into the matter regularly, I would be ready. But who else would also be ready?

As far as Im cocerned, you should be our spokeperson, <ou already made a statement that reached Galnet so you're the one with experience here :evil: . As far as the leadership goes, me making that wing on INARA doesnt make me a leader, at least in my mind. If Jock is still interested, Id be more than willing to hand over the INARA reins to him.

BrocMcGregor
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Broc "Badger" McGregor

Re: [IBS] Blood Serpents group roster

Postby BrocMcGregor » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:03 pm

"he who becomes [in]famous via the media...
shall deal with the media...
and be defacto diplomat"

:D but on that note, I am quite free. But I'm not exactly the most diplomatic. My actions on these forums proves that often enough lol. And I'm not a fan of the "official" forums and haven't even registered there.
one of ElitePVE's "Turbulent ChildrenTM"

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Re: [ImBS] Blood Serpents group roster

Postby uvelius » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:32 am

I am posting Zac's mails on the matter on INARA.

Return to “Empire”