Empire
BrocMcGregor
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Broc "Badger" McGregor
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Arissa Lavigny-Duval: RES, Conflict Zones etc. in her sphere

Postby BrocMcGregor » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:24 am

also going to add the Raidenwitha system. Jumped through there on my new Imperial rare route between Irukama and Belalans. Seriously stopped counting at 7 different CZs and RES locations. The area is a complete jungle.
one of ElitePVE's "Turbulent ChildrenTM"

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 am

Since the combat CGs have dried up (so almost since PP), I did not have the opportunity to wing up again. But would love to.
So, what about a system for A L-D followers (and others if they wish of course) where to get together for hunting?
I think Ozzy recommended Vaka. Hi tech and close to opposing factions. What do you think?

shiftysquirrel
Harmless
Harmless

Arissa Lavigny-Duval: RES, Conflict Zones etc. in her sphere

Postby shiftysquirrel » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:17 am

uvelius wrote:Since the combat CGs have dried up (so almost since PP), I did not have the opportunity to wing up again. But would love to.
So, what about a system for A L-D followers (and others if they wish of course) where to get together for hunting?
I think Ozzy recommended Vaka. Hi tech and close to opposing factions. What do you think?

+1 I would love a system or two as a sort of headquarters for teaming up and forming wings.

Vaka seems to have High Sec, which translates into lower bounties and smaller ships on average. I don't have map data on Raidenwitha and so can't weight in on the sec status there.

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 am

I think Vaka is thought more of like a base where we can hand in merits, and the actual shooting will be in the opposing systems in the vicinity. Those would give 15 merits per ship, and there should be low sec systems in the area ... Ozzy?

Ozzy81
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Ozzy81

Postby Ozzy81 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:58 pm

uvelius wrote:I think Vaka is thought more of like a base where we can hand in merits, and the actual shooting will be in the opposing systems in the vicinity. Those would give 15 merits per ship, and there should be low sec systems in the area ... Ozzy?

2 Hudson control systems within 60 ly jump range. Gliese868 (not sure obout the number) and LHS smt. Will check it in game and edit. As for BH, Polochans in nearby, low security system. Just head for Polochans 4, one HI and 1 LOW RES there, some 2k from star.

The plus side for Vaka is, Zenbei Orbital is well stocked and has 15 ships there - Python, Vulture, Courier, Viper and Cobra. So you can fly in, buy a ship there for incursions into enemy territory (Courier is my pick for that) and some undermining.

CREATEDV0ID
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: createdv0id

Postby CREATEDV0ID » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 pm

New as hell but adding my name to list of dudes who would be down for tom-foolery on behalf of the Empire. Will be moving to Vaka later tonight.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:09 pm

CREATEDV0ID wrote:New as hell but adding my name to list of dudes who would be down for tom-foolery on behalf of the Empire. Will be moving to Vaka later tonight.

Welcome to the PP group Createdv0id! BTW, if we haven't lost Vaka yet, it may be coming very soon. Just an FYI.

Feel free to add me to your in-game friends list, Arissa L-D supporters. 8-)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Ozzy81
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Ozzy81

Postby Ozzy81 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Vaka is lost, unfortunatelly. And since it brings only 16, or 17 CC per cycle its not a priority target in our current situation.

Trust me, I'm annoyed by this, cause I have 3 ships lying there....

CREATEDV0ID
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: createdv0id

Postby CREATEDV0ID » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Ozzy81 wrote:Vaka is lost

Well gentleman I'm currently in the Capital sitting in a DBS fit for travel. Is there a thread/forum/reddit I can go visit to find the current objectives/hot systems?

Return to “Empire”