Empire
highlightshadow
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Lev von Shadow
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Making a choice.....

Postby highlightshadow » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Well, i want to support Arissa L-Duval .... and ultimately she will be the person i back when i commit 100% to PP ... however, for now i want both the Prismatic Shields and the Rail gun .... so my intention is to work for Aisling Duval for the next 4 weeks earning merit in a manner which doesn't undermine Arissa (will work on opposite side of power region) and just do the minimum to get enough merit to get me to Rank 3 over the course of the month

Once i attain that i'll leave (not defect) and then switch fully to Princess Arissa and fully commit to it ... although i shall still not then fight or work to undermine Aisling.... the 2 Duval's need to be strong .... i shall support Arissa's expansion / borders with Torval and Patreus or any non-Duval territory.
King von Shadow
Loyal subject to Emperor Duval and the Princess Aisling Duval

PulsarShark
Novice
Novice
CMDR: PulsarShark

Re: Making a choice.....

Postby PulsarShark » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 pm

As a full supporter of Aisling who is considering switching Powers temporarily later on to steal their tech, I have no objection to your approach :)

Might be too much to hope for, but I'd really like to see the Duval ladies encourage their people to work together on some common goals... like tripping up Patreus :D

BrocMcGregor
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Broc "Badger" McGregor

Re: Making a choice.....

Postby BrocMcGregor » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:35 pm

PulsarShark wrote:As a full supporter of Aisling who is considering switching Powers temporarily later on to steal their tech, I have no objection to your approach :)

Might be too much to hope for, but I'd really like to see the Duval ladies encourage their people to work together on some common goals... like tripping up Patreus :D

honestly that would solve quite a few issues I'm sure for a lot of people. If they can unite because of their family ties instead of bickering because of them, that'd be sweet. As far as Imperials are concerned, the other two are "lesser of two evils" to me. They both give me more heebie-jeebies than even Archon. At least with Dulaine, we see at his noblest something like Edward Kenway in AC4... at worst an anarchist like Joker. But at least he's predictable and does indeed have his own code.
one of ElitePVE's "Turbulent ChildrenTM"

Return to “Empire”