[ImBS] Which faction to pledge allegiance to?

Empire
MarrV
Competent
Competent
CMDR: MarrV
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: [IBS] Which faction to pledge allegiance to?

Postby MarrV » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 pm

I have been lurking in the backgrounds for quite a while, I am empire through & through. Just want to see how many people are interested in working together on goals?

Am thinking about pledging to A Lavigny-Duval, so would like some co-op working towards goals to be honest

Zedar
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Zedar Senesca

Postby Zedar » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:44 pm

At the moment I've gone With Aisling, simply because that's where I was parked up. Plus her bonus of 10% for high value goods is helping with the trade runs. Also that shield is tempting. But nothing is set in stone for me as yet, I'd like to see some more background/Galnet/updates. However my instinct has always been Arissa. And as such I'm doing nothing to undermine her.

Ozzy81
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Ozzy81

Postby Ozzy81 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:22 am

I went with Arrisa, wanted to give PP a try. Will be back with my impressions once I get a couple of hours in it.

highlightshadow
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Lev von Shadow

Postby highlightshadow » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm enjoying PP .... finding the organisation / semi-RP aspect and the feeling you're actually accomplishing something to be the key to my enjoyment in this

So far ... sticking with Preparation style mission for PP and trading en-route for added income ... but its great that PP regardless of main ethos of a power still supports combat in essence for when we need a break of pace.
King von Shadow
Loyal subject to Emperor Duval and the Princess Aisling Duval

BrocMcGregor
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Broc "Badger" McGregor

Postby BrocMcGregor » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:14 pm

highlightshadow wrote:I'm enjoying PP .... finding the organisation / semi-RP aspect and the feeling you're actually accomplishing something to be the key to my enjoyment in this

hey all, I'm not officially a member of IBS, but I did send in my application on Inara. But I too, have gone with one of the Princesses, Arissa Lavigny-Duval. As for Aisling Duval, both are paragons in the darkness and I gladly would follow them both if I could. This RP aspect is HUGE for me too. I'm in VAKA system right now, running trade goods in my T-6 while trying to hold the line against Federation opposition in my Viper. I read all the Galnet News articles, read up on powerplay, and although I "left" Sol and the Federation because we all start at LHS 3447, I don't actually have any animosity or bad vibes from that choice at all now. I just don't like Winters or Hudson. I really like Arissa and Aisling, and I'm concerned about Torval and Patreus. Which means just from reading the Galnet, I've become attached to the Empire sentimentally anyway.

As for their "iMperial" ships, I like the Courier, and I don't really care for the Clipper without a paintjob at the least :D

but yes, less than 24hours after making my decision, I can happily say I made the right one after debating it for over a month.

MarrV wrote:I have been lurking in the backgrounds for quite a while, I am empire through & through. Just want to see how many people are interested in working together on goals?

Am thinking about pledging to A Lavigny-Duval, so would like some co-op working towards goals to be honest

I'm usually in-game in the afternoons local time, 1400-2400hrs PST (GMT-7) right now. I'll add you to my friend's list and if we're both online I'd gladly fly with you.

Also, be sure to check out the reddit pages too, there are some good people over there. They helped seal the deal too on me coming over to Imperial space and defending the Princess. O7
one of ElitePVE's "Turbulent ChildrenTM"

Return to “Empire”