Empire
Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Getting Baron Rank

Postby Mouse » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am

SO to gain rank quickly I need to hope to different stations repeatedly to find missions?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Ghaleon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ghaleon

Postby Ghaleon » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:14 am

I had trouble getting to Baron rank, myself, recently. Took a dozen of those damn ascension opportunity missions for my rank to progress. The last 3-4 were after the update, so my problem may have been fixed in the 1.3.1 update.

But generally speaking, going to different stations and doing missions there should help. I love the Donation missions, personally. No effort involved. Getting a bunch of different stations to have folk with the blue up-arrow is a great way to boost your Empire relationship, which in my limited experience makes the rank-up missions more common. Also, you might just find those rank-up missions at different stations.

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:13 am

Ghaleon wrote:Getting a bunch of different stations to have folk with the blue up-arrow is a great way to boost your Empire relationship

Thank you for your advice and forgive my noobiness, but what does ^ that mean?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 am

every time you do something that benefits a faction, you'll see a small blue arrowhead pointing up beside their entry in the right hand panel's faction page
- deliver their cargo, trade with their station, sell them exploration data, kill their enemies, help their friends etc.

likewise if you do something they don't like, you'll see a red one pointing down
- kill their ships, help their enemies, fail their missions etc.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Return to “Empire”