Federation
KeanMachine
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KEANMACHINE
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Federal call to arms

Postby KeanMachine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:35 am

Greetings Commanders, and those Allied to Zachary Hudson.

I'm starting this post in order to assemble three wingmen to benifit from shared bounties, trade dividends, and exploration.
If you're sick and tired of getting a FSD interdiction from NPC pirates, it's time to team up, smash their ships and earn a 5% bonus on traded commodites. I hope these posts will lead to a few groups with wings being made, then on most evenings the Federation will consolidate its expansion and control of the galaxy.
If you want to meet up travel to Hahn Gateway in the Nanomam system. I'll be there most evenings from 9:30 -10:00pm eastern time.

I look forward to fly with some of you.

Sincerely CMDR KeanMachine (flying a golden sidewinder)

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Federal call to arms

Postby Tifu » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:45 am

I'd join you in my own golden Sidewinder but unfortunately I'm pledged to the Blue-haired one :) Best of luck, I'll probably be doing the same thing in my corner of the galaxy but on the opposite side of the fence.

HazmaT
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Admiral Stavanos
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Federal call to arms

Postby HazmaT » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:29 pm

KeanMachine wrote:Greetings Commanders, and those Allied to Zachary Hudson.

I'm starting this post in order to assemble three wingmen to benifit from shared bounties, trade dividends, and exploration.
If you're sick and tired of getting a FSD interdiction from NPC pirates, it's time to team up, smash their ships and earn a 5% bonus on traded commodites. I hope these posts will lead to a few groups with wings being made, then on most evenings the Federation will consolidate its expansion and control of the galaxy.
If you want to meet up travel to Hahn Gateway in the Nanomam system. I'll be there most evenings from 9:30 -10:00pm eastern time.

I look forward to fly with some of you.

Sincerely CMDR KeanMachine (flying a golden sidewinder)

Is it too late to join?

Return to “Federation”