Helping Hudson

Federation
TomoRosso

Re: Helping Hudson

Postby TomoRosso » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:04 pm

PillDoc98 wrote:It was in open play. I haven't been able to connect to Möbius. I keep getting an error message after my ship stops spinning.

I get the spinning Asp of death then a connection error message when first starting the game more often than not, always connects on the second attempt though.

Kal
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Kaldor Nighthawk
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Kal » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:18 am

Same here the first time I try to get on using Mobius, but the second attempt has worked fine every time so far.

My son and I are supporting Hudson too and we did some undermining tonight against the alliance power. Got a sizable bounty on me now in that system so it was a good run. We are thinking about hitting Patreus next but would be glad to participate in a coordinated effort to help Hudson with expansion or undermining if anyone wants to group up to accomplish some specific goals. I've got my newly combat equipped python and my son is using his vulture. Seems to be a really good combo for taking out the scum that try to oppose Hudson.

Black Puddin
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Black Puddin

Postby Black Puddin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:12 am

I've backed Hudson as well, feel free to add me in game and wing up.

It took me 2 or 3 tries to connect last night, was flawless after that though.

stummies
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Stummies

Postby stummies » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:47 am

I am back aligned with Hudson. Was initially then defected, now that I understand PP better I switched back... plus everyone I know in game hangs out in his territory :)

You guys planning to coordinate anything, even if we don't all wing together? Pages such as this are being used to help coordinate effort putting time into the wrong systems can end up hurting the faction.

RuskyV
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RuskyV

Postby RuskyV » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:50 pm

hey all I to am in support of Hudson, I am in the Rana system flying out to the strike zones doing my bit. I'll keep an eye out for any of you in the area :-)

LionOfNarnia
Master
Master
CMDR: Lion Freeman

Postby LionOfNarnia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi

I'm in Hudsons' patch, and if I decide to pledge, it'll probably be for him - mostly 'coz of good old Sol.

By 'real world' standards, I'm certainly not a 'natural' Federation supporter - more of an anarcho-capitalist I suppose - but as his strategies are 'Combat, Combat, Combat' I'm tempted ;)

Probably won't pledge or do anything else too serious before about Tuesday as I'm awaiting delivery of an X-52 Pro to replace my elderly Thrustmaster hotas & know I'll basically have to re-learn combat after I get it set up to my likes.

Once my intro is approved, I'll edit my sig to link to it - just so what my potential buddies know what they're getting into ;)
"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:19 pm

I do spend most of my time in "Hudson Space".

Hmmm.... something about that rubs me the wrong way. But that's beside the point, ANYWAY-

I will very likely remain independent for some time, but, as I said, my home and trade routes are in/on the edge of Hudson's territory.

Samoth
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Samoth

Postby Samoth » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Feel free to add me to your friends lists...I'm usually around Sol and working for Hudson.

PillDoc98
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: PillDoc98

Postby PillDoc98 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 pm

stummies wrote:I am back aligned with Hudson. Was initially then defected, now that I understand PP better I switched back... plus everyone I know in game hangs out in his territory :)

You guys planning to coordinate anything, even if we don't all wing together? Pages such as this are being used to help coordinate effort putting time into the wrong systems can end up hurting the faction.

That's why I made this post, so that we could say what we're doing and help each other out.

Sigmar Prime
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Sigmar Prime

Postby Sigmar Prime » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:02 am

All of you could drop by Te Uira system, we have an ongoing OP there. You are most definetly welcome if you can.
I will post on this thread our ongoing ops, or you can join with the 365th Silver Sabres squadron and post on our thread, so we can coordinate our efforts. We are a federation squadron, so you can support either Hudson or Winters, we'll make sure we dont tangle with each other in space, or butt in eachothers ops. :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Return to “Federation”