Bounty Hunter Bunch
DRPlatus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delorean R. Platus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Bounty Hunting in an iCourier

Postby DRPlatus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks for that, never saw the heat issue at first. Is there somewhere that I can see that when I do a build on Coriolis, or would I only pick that up by making a post like the one I did one this forum?

DRPlatus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delorean R. Platus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Bounty Hunting in an iCourier

Postby DRPlatus » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:06 am

Well, I finally did some Bounty Hunting with my shiny, new, iCourier, and had a blast. Well, so did some NPCs, who sent me to the rebuy screen a few times. However, learnt my lesson (teach me at "Harmless" to attempt to solo an "Elite" NPC, even with System Security's assistance) and developed a strategy that vastly improves my survivability while bounty hunting.

I hung around a Nav Beacon and in LoRes for a bit, but that got boring quickly, found HiRes much more lucrative if handled correctly. I would either join in the fray where System Security were already shooting at someone, or tag a "WANTED" ship and follow them around until they either get the attention of Security, or rarely, wake out.

The above, and cashing in my bounty vouchers every hour or so, left me with a decent profit (and Combat Rank of Novice), even with all the rebuys (and not counting lost bounty vouchers which I estimate to be around 1-1.5mil credits).

I will definitely be doing this again, alongside mission-running and trading.

Return to “Bounty Hunter Bunch”