Kyron Ordo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kyron Ordo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Bounty Hunter looking to team up with miners or other Bounty Hunters

Postby Kyron Ordo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello all,

I have been playing Elite on and off for about a year now on my PC. Recently I have really been hooked on the game and I've been playing pretty regularly every evening. I am currently in the CE Bootis system doing missions and solo hunting, but I wanted to know if anyone near the area was looking for someone to go hunting with or if there was a miner that needed someone to ride shotgun with them at a Resource Extraction site? I'd be willing to travel wherever (as long as no permits are required as I have none). I have a Viper MK 3 pretty well kitted out and it does a fairly good job at wrecking bad guys. Granted I'm no ace pilot, but I think it works well. Let me know! Safe flying everyone.

energygap
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: energygap
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Bounty Hunter looking to team up with miners or other Bounty Hunters

Postby energygap » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Hey hello CMDR,

I'm always up for bounty hunting, I don't mind helping out other CMDRS, in fact I get quite a kick out of winging up and assisting other players and collecting bounties.

I'm usually in a well kitted out Anaconda, do most of the BH CGs. So if you want to add me as a friend, feel free to do so and I'll go bounty hunting with you when I'm online, which is some evenings and usually most weekends.

Name in game is the same as on here.

DRPlatus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delorean R. Platus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Bounty Hunter looking to team up with miners or other Bounty Hunters

Postby DRPlatus » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:10 am

I just started bounty hunting in HIP 20277, as am based in Kamadhenu.

I usually play on weekends, too busy IRL during the week. But, send me a FR ingame, and will be happy to wing up.

Return to “Bounty Hunter Bunch”