Bounty Hunter Bunch
Jacksin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jacksin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Mobius' Mandolarians

Postby Jacksin » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm Bounty hunting in Sowiio. There are a couple of extraction points here, it's nearish Azrael, and I've been having good luck with it so far.

I'd like to start a Wing/Squardron/Fleet whichever for bounty hunting.
I don't know how names apply to wings except for in the forum but I thought this was an apt and awesome name for any SW fans.

In short hit me up here or in game if you would like to join me! (I'm on at various times from early morning est to later at night)

Jacksin

Emanon
Master
Master
CMDR: Emanon

Re: Mobius' Mandolarians

Postby Emanon » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 pm

I think I'm pretty far away from that area, but I did plan on working my way back before Powerplay comes out... I'll add you and look you up when I do.
CMDR Emanon

Jacksin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jacksin

Postby Jacksin » Sat May 02, 2015 1:40 am

Sounds good!

Peccavin
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Valar_Dohartis
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Peccavin » Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Jacksin wrote:I'm Bounty hunting in Sowiio. There are a couple of extraction points here, it's nearish Azrael, and I've been having good luck with it so far.

I'd like to start a Wing/Squardron/Fleet whichever for bounty hunting.
I don't know how names apply to wings except for in the forum but I thought this was an apt and awesome name for any SW fans.

In short hit me up here or in game if you would like to join me! (I'm on at various times from early morning est to later at night)

Jacksin

I'm based near you CD-62 1454! And I like to bounty hunt, made my fortune almost with bounty hunting (and little trading on the side)! Going to buy the ASP so for that I'll be bounty hunting more because it's quite expensive to upgrade an ASP. If you want add me CMDR Valar_Dohartis.

Fly safe

Return to “Bounty Hunter Bunch”