Bounty Hunter Bunch
HAMM3R
Expert
Expert
CMDR: HAMM3R
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Anyone near (but not in) Facece?

Postby HAMM3R » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 pm

I don't have the permit so I can't join the guys over there but I'm currently based in Avalon [some 25Ly below Facece] and bounty hunting at an RES in nearby LTT 420. There's an outpost, Truman Landing, just 2 Ls from the RES. I've been cashing in and re-arming there.

So if you're close by and feel like bounty hunting, feel free to jump in.
Scooping fuel is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First check the target is hot enough,
then approach slowly. Once close enough, pull out your scoop and fill her up. After you're done just
gently pull away, turn around and leave.

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Anyone near (but not in) Facece?

Postby Loriath » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Currently in Achenar so not that far away. I am running a few board missions in the Imperial Homeworld system, but after that I will give you a shout and see what sort of Mess we can get into.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Loriath » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Was nice to run into you last night. Took me a while to get there with side tracked missions :P

I was doing well, racked up about 300K in about 10 minutes when I looked over in my cockpit and noticed my dogs were circling as they do before they relieve themselves on my command chair, so I blasted out to land and let them do their thing in the Arboretum on the station.

Then I jumped back in and just after I asked you wing up, I tagged a clean NPC with a stray shot and had to run to pay off the fines. That is when the other commander showed up. I forget who he was, but apologized later to him for having to run.

This "One stray shot means wanted" BS needs to go. Wasted 10 minutes just getting to an outpost to pay it off before I could come back in.

Will be on again tonight for some more fun.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

HAMM3R
Expert
Expert
CMDR: HAMM3R
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby HAMM3R » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Loriath wrote:Was nice to run into you last night. Took me a while to get there with side tracked missions :P

Better late than never, I suppose :D

Had that stray shot happening to me there as well earlier. Although it was kind of a strange incident. I scanned the dude, he showed up WANTED and once I unleashed my fury on him he somehow wasn't and the heat turned on me :|
Had some serious hard time escaping the impending doom, being in the middle of system security ships when it happened. The bounty on my head was 800cr but I spent like 3000cr fixing the damage I took.

But yeah, I'll be there as well later today. And no work tomorrow so I don't have to bail out so early.
Scooping fuel is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First check the target is hot enough,
then approach slowly. Once close enough, pull out your scoop and fill her up. After you're done just
gently pull away, turn around and leave.

Return to “Bounty Hunter Bunch”