Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Ghost Squadron - Galactic Hunters

Postby Flip » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:37 am

Hello and welcome aboard, Commander!

Feel free to add your name to the In game friend list thread. Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

Fly safe! :)
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Peccavin
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Valar_Dohartis
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Peccavin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:45 am

Flip wrote:Hello and welcome aboard, Commander!

Feel free to add your name to the In game friend list thread. Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

Fly safe! :)

Hi,

I already did that on May 12th when I was accepted to the group! But I leave it here as well CMDR Valar_Dohartis

Cheers

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Flip » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:47 am

Oh, sorry. Difficult to keep track, with so many members joining regularly. :)

Peccavin
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Valar_Dohartis
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Peccavin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:23 am

Flip wrote:Oh, sorry. Difficult to keep track, with so many members joining regularly. :)

No worries!!! :D Almost 10.000 it should be hard to keep track :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Just one question since you mentioned the group policy . If we get attacked by other players (outside conflict zones of courde) when playing in the group can we attack them!! I think I didn't see anything on that.Before joining the group I already didn't attack other players but got killed a lot by players in wings when I was doing trade runs! :(

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Flip » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 am

If you are attacked by players outside of conflict zones, you should definitely report it. Make screenshots (F10) or a video showing it (including their names) and report to Admins or Mods. They will be banned.

Now about defending yourself, this is a tricky question. My first reaction would be to fire back, but then the other player can screenshot you as hostile too, and then when it comes to determining who attacked first and who should be banned, it's your word against theirs. So my advice would be: full power to the engines, boost, screenshot, boost again, and jump out or enter supercruise. And if you're destroyed, screenshot the "you've been destroyed" screen too.

Belstarion
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Belstarion

Postby Belstarion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:48 am

Peccavin wrote:
Flip wrote:Oh, sorry. Difficult to keep track, with so many members joining regularly. :)

No worries!!! :D Almost 10.000 it should be hard to keep track :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Just one question since you mentioned the group policy . If we get attacked by other players (outside conflict zones of courde) when playing in the group can we attack them!! I think I didn't see anything on that.Before joining the group I already didn't attack other players but got killed a lot by players in wings when I was doing trade runs! :(

Welcome to our wing, join ghost squadron on Inara too (inara.cz) you will see our Team speak details, rosta and also get an idea of where we are. We now have 40 active commanders! We are planning on a last man standing death match for the weekend. Should be fun (in my private group in sidewinders). Rewards for the last 3 survivors.

if you are attacked by a player in Mobius, report them as PvP is not allowed in Mobius group mode. Run if you can. Only retaliate as a last resort and try not to destroy them as they could flag you as the agressor too. Mistakes happen so communicate with the attacking player first if you can.

Last Idiom
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Last Idiom

Postby Last Idiom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Please add me to the Ghost Squadron. I am CMDR Last Idiom. I look forward to hunting with you guys!! I sent Verz a friend request.

Belstarion
Novice
Novice

Postby Belstarion » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 am

Last Idiom wrote:Please add me to the Ghost Squadron. I am CMDR Last Idiom. I look forward to hunting with you guys!! I sent Verz a friend request.

Welcome commander. I'll add you yo my list. I have created a wing for our group on the elite companion site (Inara.cz). If you join there also, you will see our command room, team speak details and a full rosta of our active commanders.

Look forward to flying with you! o7

HUNTERKLLR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HUNTERKLLR

Postby HUNTERKLLR » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Hey I just made an account on this site and saw this post. I like what you guys are about but have one question. If I play on xbox one, can I still join your group?

Belstarion
Novice
Novice

Postby Belstarion » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:05 am

Sure, we have other CMDR's on xbox one. Please join us on Inara (inara.cz) the elite companion tool. sign up on Inara the join Ghost squadron wing. Welcome aboard.

Return to “Bounty Hunter Bunch”