Bounty Hunter Bunch
MFH ToK3R
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MFH ToK3R
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Finding mission pirates

Postby MFH ToK3R » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 pm

I was playing last night and decided to try some bounty hunting, can't remember what system I'm in. I'm doing a pirate hunting mission where you need to find a certain number of specific faction pirates, I found two however they disappeared as I was pulling up towards them to Interdict them. I'm just wondering if I'm missing something or if it really is just a time grind to find these 4 pirates. Thanks for any advice, at this rate I'm going to end up abandoning these type of missions with a sour taste in my mouth.

Jannok
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jannok
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Finding mission pirates

Postby Jannok » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:37 pm

For the most part it is a grind. You can sometimes get lucky with the random encounters and find 1-4 pirates at a time. However, its much easier if your mission lines up with one of the local conflict zones. I was able to knock out 20+ pirates in around 30 minutes because of this. Takes a little bit of research to know which pirates are where, but the payout is worth it. Good luck!

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Finding mission pirates

Postby Xebeth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 pm

If the system has a Resource Extraction Site (RES) then this will be where most of the pirates congregate, or you can try the Nav Beacon, but this can be a lot slower
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “Bounty Hunter Bunch”