Andrew Gaspurr
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Andrew Gaspurr
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Refinery since 1.4

Postby Andrew Gaspurr » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi folks,
someone mentioned that Refinery usage was somewhat simplified since Update 1.4. I don't know much about mining at all but was planning to do some in my T7 after returning home from my Voyage. Can somebody please explain what was made easier there?

Cheers!
In this universe there are only three conditions for you:
You are either part of the solution, part of the problem or part of the landscape.
This system is accompanied by only two choices:
You accept it or you change it.

CMDR Ingulf
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ingulf

Re: Refinery since 1.4

Postby CMDR Ingulf » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:08 am

Andrew Gaspurr wrote:Hi folks,
someone mentioned that Refinery usage was somewhat simplified since Update 1.4. I don't know much about mining at all but was planning to do some in my T7 after returning home from my Voyage. Can somebody please explain what was made easier there?

Cheers!

Easy enough. :D

Before 1.4 you needed to allocate manually metals to the bins for every scooped chunk. Now it does this automatically.

It may seem not a big deal but, together with the new prospector drone effect on 'roids, it is really a game (minigame) changer.

At least for me. :geek:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for my Python is with me. (Psalm 23:4)

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:25 am

CMDR Ingulf wrote:
Andrew Gaspurr wrote:Hi folks,

Cheers!

Easy enough. :D

Before 1.4 you needed to allocate manually metals to the bins for every scooped chunk. Now it does this automatically.

It may seem not a big deal but, together with the new prospector drone effect on 'roids, it is really a game (minigame) changer.

At least for me. :geek:

new prospector drone effect?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

CMDR Ingulf
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ingulf

Postby CMDR Ingulf » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 am

Mouse wrote:

new prospector drone effect?

see my last answer here: viewtopic.php?p=36458#p36458
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for my Python is with me. (Psalm 23:4)

Return to “Miner's Club”