Miner's Club
Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Resource Extraction Site Locations

Postby Nanosmo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:15 am

Here is a list of currently known RES areas. If you have one you'd like to share please feel free to reply or leave me a PM. I'll try to add the ones I come across so Miners and bounty hunters can find a location easily. Especially when the Mining play style gets some love(maybe).

Currently getting list together so I'll update this when I have them available.

-------------------------

Known Locations:

BETA HYDRI
► Show Spoiler

TIMBALDERIS
► Show Spoiler

-------------------------
If you have any locations you'd like to add please contact me or reply here. If you don't know the metals that's okay, just a plus if you do! I'll try to add as much as I can.
Last edited by Nanosmo on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhysling
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Rhysling

Re: Resource Extraction Site Locations

Postby Rhysling » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Can we have an idea of how far from the sun they are, as well? A distant RES can be a royal pain (too dark for safe flight - although that's probably a bonus for some.)
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Postby Nanosmo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Rhysling wrote:Can we have an idea of how far from the sun they are, as well? A distant RES can be a royal pain (too dark for safe flight - although that's probably a bonus for some.)

Of course, each planet will have the distance next to their name. Mining and fighting on the dark end of the planet has always been a rush! ^_^

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 am

every time i've seen someone mention a RES in the forums i've made a note of the system, and i will do a tour of them at some point and take some notes. then they can all be added here
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Boozeman
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Boozeman

Postby Boozeman » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:19 am

Found a Nice one!

Meinjhalara system. There's an High Tech & Refinery Coriolis starport named Fremont Port about 1.4KLS from Star. Station orbits a Gas Giant with 3 RES Inner ring of the planet about 3.5LS of the station. There's decent light and thick ocean of rocks. Nice hiding places where to recharge shields or just accidentially ramming the rock. One of the major factions are on Alliance.

Just beating some Pythons and Anacondas among the System Authorities with Viper and Collect about 900Kcr an hour. The Station has Vulture on their list, so I'll stick there a while :)

Btw: Buying the Palladium near system LHS 5307 and selling it here can give you profit about 1700cr/ton

Return to “Miner's Club”