Trader Talk
KRRONOSS
Competent
Competent
CMDR: KRRONOSS
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: CEOS & SOTHIS

Postby KRRONOSS » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 am

Samantha Moore wrote:Yeah I really want to go for greed right now, I am half full on 7mil. So I could go for a full load and be making about 14mil right now with my ASP-X. But oh well

Nice work!

I just swapped my T7 for an AspX and have to say, loving it. Got to CEOS in no time and it's very fast and maneuverable (although the yaw isnt great). Will see whether the payout is similar for the time soon...
Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another.

Plato, The Republic, 342 BCE.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:24 pm

Go for it Sam, Billy status in days!

Samantha Moore
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Samantha Moore

Postby Samantha Moore » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:36 pm

just finished off that run, 3 jobs handed in. Now have a type B frame drive, and a type B fuel scoop. Pretty everything else is what I want on this ASP-X all ready. Making cash hand over fist. To the point I have all ready drawn up a python fit lol

Samantha Moore
Novice
Novice

Postby Samantha Moore » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Scrap that, cash to burn lol. Type A shield generator and a Type A Fuel scoop on it now.

KRRONOSS
Competent
Competent
CMDR: KRRONOSS

Postby KRRONOSS » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Samantha Moore wrote:Scrap that, cash to burn lol. Type A shield generator and a Type A Fuel scoop on it now.

It's addictive huh :)
Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another.

Plato, The Republic, 342 BCE.

Samantha Moore
Novice
Novice

Postby Samantha Moore » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:56 pm

That it is

Samantha Moore
Novice
Novice

Postby Samantha Moore » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Well looks like I have no choice but to avoid Ceos for the time being. As I have now got the system authority ships firing on me for no reason (I have added that to the bug report)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:58 pm

So.... I got caught up in the Ceos / Sothis runs this weekend. :)

A big "Thanks" to commander Diaguandri for talking me into building a Conda for it instead of using my Cutter. The increased jump range was much appreciated. ;)

I had done Sothis runs 'back in the day', so I was eager to see if I still had friendy/allied rep with the locals. Sad to say that I was neutral with the current major faction. I grabbed missions to increase my rep, mostly fetching things from the store i.e. bubble. I made two runs to the store to get groceries, like beer, fish, polymers, semi-conductors, you know.... the usual stuff. Two full runs (20 missions per run) took me from neutral to friendly with the controlling faction. Oh yeah... they did give me a few good paying delivery missions along the way. I made about $18-20mil while boosting my rep. :)

Today I made one run with 5 stops, $25mil. Very peaceful with only one interdiction. Much less heat than I got when delivering all of the groceries to Ceos yesterday. :P

I've had enough of the long trips for now, but it was fun for a couple of days. Time to make the trek home and find a High-RES to kill things in. :evil:

Ceos / Sothis.... I may be back next weekend. Keep a large docking bay open for me. 8-)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Update..... I sold about $1.2mil in exploration data from just 'honk and jump' scanning during the three runs. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:44 pm

JohnLuke wrote:Update..... I sold about $1.2mil in exploration data from just 'honk and jump' scanning during the three runs. :)

Selling that to Farseer, Martuk, or Palin helps to level up with them for the range increase on the cutter.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

Return to “Trader Talk”