CMDR Death Jester
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Death Jester
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Learn Two Play Trade Run

Postby CMDR Death Jester » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Hiya Cmdrs.

This is our trade run fine tuned to suit a Asp with 96T cargo space. nicknamed the Asploration because it doubles as a explorer while running rare goods.

Firstly the ship.
I recommend A class FSD, power plant and power distributor Most other items can be anything you wish, but for saving on weight D class is best, but for best performance A class will give good results, but limit your jump LY range. The last thing to remember is, its how you play the game that counts, if you want a shorter LY range and your Asp to be made of solid gold, your choice don't let anyone tell you different.

Your going to be running from Hecate, and ending up in Zaonce and then following the same route back.

System Name. - Station. - Product. - Additional Info.

Hecate (Independent) - RJH1972 (525ls) - Live Hecate Sea Worms - 1190cr - Max Allocation 13t - Station has no black market

Momus Reach - Tartarus Point (420ls) - Momus Bog Spaniel - 1825cr - Max Allocation 7t - Station has no black market

Witchhaul (Fedration) - Hornby Terminal (219ls) - Witchhaul Kobe Beef - 4520cr - Max Allocation 9t - Station has black market

Fujin (Independent) - Futen Spaceport (559ls) - Fujin Tea - 1003cr - Max Allocation 10t - Station has black market

39 Tauri (Independent) - Porta (990ls) - Tauri Chimes - 938 CR - Max Allocation 17t

George Pantazis (Fedration) - Zakam Platform (45ls) - Pantaa Prayer Sticks - 1827cr - Max Allocation 9t-13t

Zeessze (Federation) - Nicollier Hanger (489ls) - Zeessze Ant Grub Glue - 380cr - Max Allocation 18 - Station has black market

Bast (Federation) - Hart Station (202ls) - Bast Snake Gin - 1080cr - Max Allocation 10t - Station has black market

Vega (Federal) - Taylor City (1,100Ls) - Vega Slimweed - 2398cr - Max Allocation - System requires permit (drop this one if you not got permit)

Altair (Federation) - Solo Orbiter (667ls) - Altairian Skin - 489cr - Max Allocation 14t-25t

Epsilon Indi - Mansfield Orbiter (143ls) - Indi Bourbon - 978cr - Max Allocation 11t

Pickup as much as possible. some runs you may have max load before the final stop, some runs you may find your not filling your hold. Don't worry its random the amounts you get.
Travel to Zaonce.

System Name. - Station. - Product. - Additional Info.

Zaonce (Alliance) - Ridley Scott (390ls) - Leathery Eggs - 23115cr - Max Allocation 1t

Lave (Alliance) - Lave Station (284ls) - Lavian Brandy - 3500cr - Max Allocation 7t - Station has black market

Orrere (Independent) - Sharon Lee Free Market (961ls)- Orrerian Vicious Brew - 533cr - Max Allocation 16t

Uszaa (Independent) - Guest Installation (4,350ls) - Uszaian Tree Grub - 965cr - Max Allocation 14t

Diso (Alliance) - Shifnalport (284ls)- Diso Ma Corn - 180cr - Max Allocation 50t

Leesti (Alliance) - George Lucas (261ls) - Leestian Evil Juice - 334cr - Max Allocation 14t - Azure Milk - 3010cr - Max Allocation 7t - Station has black market (there are 2 rare products to get at this station).

As before values may vary but more recently Diso Ma Corn has been consistently 50t for sale. The entire round trip in a good LY jump ship and 100t cargo can take about 90 mins and net you 3 million credits.

My only recommendation is sell the rare goods at different stations, this will raise influence with the station and they will become friendly. all from selling rare goods.

Values may have changed with each subsequent patch to the game and so this list may become inaccurate.
Credit to ED forums for providing the system data.

This run can be done with any small - medium ship, just tailor the run to your cargo space. if you fill up before the end, then just go sell up.

Enjoy.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Re: Learn Two Play Trade Run

Postby Flip » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks for sharing!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

BrocMcGregor
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Broc "Badger" McGregor

Postby BrocMcGregor » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:57 pm

this seems like a great rare trade run!

Also, just a small critique, but you may want to let people know that this is indeed a rare run? If this is set up for people that are newer to the game, they may not even know what the pretty "gold" items are and that some systems require a permet (Vega). As a whole, this seems like a great route and I'm definitely going to add it to my collection! Thanks!

Also, just ran this in eliteraretrader.co.uk, thought I'd share with you the route:
http://eliteraretrader.co.uk/?route=36, ... =undefined

I never thought of doing a rare-run with a "snake" turn in it. Very good idea for picking up quite a lot of cargo. I'm in an Adder right now, but close to picking up the Cobra. My goal is to NEVER run A>B>A routes. I just see zero joy in that :D so finding ways of figuring out how to make a rare run work with a larger hold, like the Asp, T-6 or even the T-7, Pythons, and Annacondas, is a win-win!

Maybe to get more stops and even optimize the route further, going from Leesti to say CD-75 661 and around that way (think Galactic South lol) back to Hecate could be fun too.

O7
one of ElitePVE's "Turbulent ChildrenTM"

CMDR Death Jester
Harmless
Harmless

Postby CMDR Death Jester » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:28 pm

The easiest part of the run is the Diso area. all the systems are close together and offer a almost guaranteed ship load, almost.

The hard part of the run is the Hecate part, you fly to alot of systems and some times only picking up 1t of produce. that can be annoying.

But over all. well worth gathering up the odd systems around there. Asp 96t not necessarily full hold can net on return a good 3 mill. about 1.8 to 2 mill for cobra. so is it worth it?

traveling back and forth more than 10 times, you get 2 rewards... first is obvious. 30mill possible. however if your prepared to take a loss in earnings. sell the cargo and different systems along the way to get your reputation up with said systems and get friendly. This has benefits.

Cheaper costs on the market and repairs at friendly stations. ok its not much difference, but every little helps. And you gain access to missions you wouldn't ordinarily get access to if not friendly.

This rare trade run is an adaptation of several found on line.... i actually look forward to expanding it and making it bigger as i get bigger ships....

also if time is not a factor, try and hang around at a system checking the bulletin board or the outfitting and before you leave, check the market, some times they stock up before you leave.

Hope you enjoy this little rare trade run. its allowed me to get a asp and type 7. moving forward to save up now for a anaconda, or even a type 9.

CMDR Death Jester
Harmless
Harmless

Postby CMDR Death Jester » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:15 pm

I have had a look at the flight path link you provided. I was aware of the extra ones around diso on your flight plan. but i have not included them because they are all in the 500.000.00 ls range.

With exception to sharon lee free market, all are under 500ls from drop in point. the essential part of this rare run is that although there may be alot of systems to visit, your not wasting time flying to the outpost or stations in each system.

If when doing the rare run provided, you are focused. Dock, buy, refuel, leave as fast as possible. you can do the entire run in 90 mins. 1.5mill each way. in 3 hours you have enough credits to afford an Asp. i will admit, the time is dependent on if you have top of range FSD and a ship that can perform as well as an Asp.

I hope this is helpful to you all. always looking to expand this run, so if you know of any rares that are close to Lave area under 1000ls please let me know.

Additionally i have added kirk dock to my flight plan now as that is under 1000ls. Thanks :)

Return to “Trader Talk”