Trader Talk
Whiteneck
Novice
Novice
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Trade partners anyone?

Postby Whiteneck » Mon May 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Hail and well met!

I am currently looking for other trade minded folks to join up with in-game to do some group trading with on a regular basis. I am currently available Pacific Standard Time USA, and often play afternoons and late nights.

I have over a dozen regular stable trade routes that pay over 2500 per ton and would be happy to share them with folks interested in social trading. I can foresee a regular "trade night" group getting together to socially trade some great routes, and making the much needed credits before 1.3 releases in the coming week(s).

I have open availability, and am willing to organize, and/or help any CMDRs out who are interested.

Feel free to PM me here on the forums, or to add me in game!

Thanks, and good luck out there CMDRS!

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Re: Trade partners anyone?

Postby blazingmaniac » Mon May 25, 2015 7:16 pm

If we can work the time difference I would join with you, have already added you in game, give me a shout if I am online at the same time and if I have the time then I will gladly join up with you.

FCB1891
Competent
Competent
CMDR: HeliosFCB

Postby FCB1891 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Same here, time difference may be an issue though (I'm on UTC +1)

Same offer applies, if anyone is interested, just give me a shout ingame - I also have TS.

Kind regards,

Ghaleon
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ghaleon

Postby Ghaleon » Sat May 30, 2015 3:56 am

I don't have any spectacular trade routes, but I'd be interested in some community trading. We'd make more money per trip, since trade dividends are a thing, too. Right? On the other hand, we'll be blowing through some of the good routes pretty quickly if we get 4 Type-9's carrying loot :lol:

Does anyone else trade without shields? I tend to play in Solo, or in a Private Group, and the NPCs are usually not a problem for me. Docking is sometimes a pain, but the extra 32 cargo more than covers repairs, as long as I don't boost into the walls of the stations 8-)

I'm relatively new, especially to this site, but over the couple months I've spent playing, I just got up to a nearly-fully-equipped Type-7.

11BRAVO
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 11BRAVO

Postby 11BRAVO » Sat May 30, 2015 5:35 am

I was lucky enough to have found Mobius recently and I'm always up for some human interaction during trade runs. Time zone works pretty well for me too, I'm AZ time so give or take an hour since we don't move our clocks back like everyone else. I've been wandering around looking for a wing without any luck so feel free to add if you're on. I've got a 20ly laden 452t tradeconda, but I can always baby jump if you're in a type 9.

Return to “Trader Talk”