New member gasaxeman63

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
abrasivewheel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

New member gasaxeman63

Postby abrasivewheel » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Just played first time tonight doing the fed rank up interests bounty hunting exploration mining gathering mats etc etc . Gasaxeman 63 relates to my date of birth and I spent nearly 10 dismantling stripping parts and then cutting up old locomotives rail wagons and coaching stock still work on the railways 20 years .UK based and on most nights 6 till about 10 pm and weekends . Looking for chilled not bothered do a bit of this a bit of that individuals or groups who don't take themselves to seriously or the game for that matter and just go with the flow . Good sense of humor coupled with banter and having a few beers and going with the flow .

abrasivewheel
Harmless
Harmless

Re: New member gasaxeman63

Postby abrasivewheel » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:36 am

:P :mrgreen: Forgot to mention play on the xbox sorry :P

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:06 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander abrasivewheel.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

abrasivewheel
Harmless
Harmless

Postby abrasivewheel » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:22 am

Already been playing awhile in solo and got my xbox mobius invite last confirmed and already a group member on the xbox doing the fed rank at the moment done imperial . And already unlocked exploration trade elite rankings in solo .like all aspects of the game tried open never again straight back to solo so hopefully may bump into 1 or 2 like minded individuals out there .

abrasivewheel
Harmless
Harmless

Postby abrasivewheel » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:24 am

Forgot to add my xbox account name is gasaxeman 63 not my forum name abrasivewheel.

Return to “Introductions”