CMDR Smellynappypants

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Smellynappypants
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: smellynappypants
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

CMDR Smellynappypants

Postby Smellynappypants » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello all!

I'm CMDR Smellynappypants. I play on PS4 with the Horizons edition (I can't change the username or commander name - sorry!) :|

IRL I'm a 41 year old brit. V busy life, but have occasions where I can play later in the evenings (> 21:30 UTC).

I played for a stint back in 2017, and have come back to the game just now (after IRL commitments + playing plenty of Kerbal). I deleted my commander in order to start again and re-learn the game mechanics etc. - so that's where I am now. I didn't fancy being obliterated in "Open" by commanders who are far more skillful than me, but would be happy to play with others (if you can tolerate my relative amateurishness!) hence joined this private group :D

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Smellynappypants

Postby GreenViper » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Smellynappypants

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Smellynappypants
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: smellynappypants
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Smellynappypants » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:59 am

Thank you for the welcome :)

I'm still finding my feet wondering what I'll do. I've got myself a Viper Mk IV and will probably do some bounty hunting to begin with.
I'd quite like to take a look at some of the game mechanics that have changed - so perhaps a bit of exploration and mining void opals... after I've built up some funds from grinding? Also want to look at the Engineers - is it worth the hassle (this is where I got bored last time, not sure whether things have improved here or not).

Best regards.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby TorTorden » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:15 pm

It's probably not much less boring.

But the game over the last few years been slowly skewing that even npc hunting or just general gameplay becomes very difficult without engineered components.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Return to “Introductions”