CMDR Michael Nestro

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDR Michael Nestro
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Michael Nestro
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Michael Nestro

Postby CMDR Michael Nestro » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Greetings, fellow Commanders.

I am CMDR Michael Nestro. I received my Pilot's license two years ago, and have been taking a breather off the ship every now and then for a few months.The call always gets me back in the seat. I am a bit of a laid-back do-it-all kind of guy. I crack asteroids and sometimes skulls, but not cargo containers or codes because otherwise the clients don't pay me. I am a pretty serious fella... when needed at least.

I fly the Red's - Mobile R&D™, a custom Lakon Type-7. I know it’s a bit trash, by it’s my trash. It is sometimes outfitted with Repairs and Diner, other times for Research and Development, but there always is some pie left somewhere in the cargo hold. My burgers may not be perfect all the time, but they beat the standard issue MRE, amirite?

I don’t enjoy dogfighting fellow CMDRs, mostly because I am bad at it, also because I don’t enjoy PvP in general in any games (I did enjoy the heck out of Planetside 2 back in the days, but that’s not really the same). But overall I tend to be pretty laid-back. I have died three times to rogue CMDRs in my whole play time, and last one pushed me to solo play for the most part. Until I decided to give Mobius a go.

I am more of a freelancer as neither slavery nor tyrannic corporations really appeal to me. Or the third wheel, the Alliance. But let's face it, three wheels make a wheelbarrow. Hopefully it will be able to carry humanity through the Thargoid crisis. Not sure if I trust Aegis to push it just yet. I have yet to engage in direct combat with the xenos myself.

That's it for now. Do feel free to add me to your contacts.

Fly safe -or dangerously, I don't judge.

o7 CMDRs

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: CMDR Michael Nestro

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:39 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Michael Nestro

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Michael Nestro

Postby GreenViper » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:41 am

Welcome Commander Michael Nestro, hope to meet you in the Black one day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”