CMDR Trip Cruise exploring for duty

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
tripcruise
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TRIP CRUISE
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Trip Cruise exploring for duty

Postby tripcruise » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:32 pm

So I've recently been told that this is a two-player game, or something. I've been playing ED for a couple of years now, converted from Eve Online as it was closer to what I wanted 10 years ago when I found Eve. I usually fly with my Occulus Rift, but I can pancake if the occasion demands.

I found you guys through attempts to join the Distant Worlds 2 tour, having never left the bubble much I was looking for a good reason and thought that would be it. I joined in the last week, rostered, and missed a step because FleetComm didn't want to friend me and I didn't want to spend any more time out there in solo or open.

So I returned to the bubble to help my son get his packhounds while I wait for something to do. - I don't mind the flight time though, so I'm still thinking of joining in late.

I work mornings so I usually get time to game from noon to 8 pm weekdays.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Trip Cruise exploring for duty

Postby GreenViper » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander TRIP CRUISE

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”