Greetings from CMDR Snibril

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Snibril
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Snibril
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Greetings from CMDR Snibril

Postby Snibril » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi all,

CMDR Snibril reporting in.

Originally I've been playing Elite back in the day on an Amstrad CPC 6128. This has been a lot of fun to play and got me hooked for this type of games.

I started playing Elite: Dangerous sometime after release. Explored space for a little while, mainly doing the classic rare runs and some bounty hunting to earn some credits. I already joined Mobius at this time before the split into different groups. Reason being I wanted to enjoy Elite with trading, bounty hunting and exploring like in the old days.

Shortly after Horizons went live, I got interdicted into a parallel universe called RL and CMDR Snibril went into stasis for the time being :( .

Stasis seems to be over now and I am happy to have joined Mobius again :) . Currently I am dusting of my ships, get my setup up and running again and try to figure out all the new stuff that happened in the Elite universe in the meantime.

Being from Germany. If time permits, I am travelling through space in the evenings or on weekends.

See you in the Void.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Greetings from CMDR Snibril

Postby GreenViper » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Snibril

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”