CMDR Mendler

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Mendler
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mendler
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Mendler

Postby Mendler » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:23 am

Greetings and salutation commanders,

My game name is CMDR Mendler, my real name is just Hal, kinda like the computer on 2010 A Space Odyssey. I am from the US, down south side in the state called Mississippi. I am a software developer, with over 25+ years exp writing applications. I am 51 and have been married for 29 years. I go by the same name as my login name in game. I started ED about 5 months ago when I bought my Rift and can't stop playing it. I joined because of all the grief·er's. I like to play in Open but now that I have the ship I wanted and I would like to show it off with other players and to just enjoy the game and have fun doing things with others I find it hard in open. I heard about you guys from a griefer's site go figure that one! One of the players commenting on his bad play style pointed me to here, so I just joined on this day in Dec 11, 2018. I hope to help others and to join in on any activity's that people might need me or need help from me, just add me and I will jump over, I will warn you I love collecting ships and I do a-lot of engineering.

Ship List :
1. Alliance Crusader
2. Krait
3. Federal Corvette
4. many other smaller ships even a Python down near CEOS and Sothis.

Anyway, if you need anything from CMDR Mender just yell and I will be there!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Mendler

Postby GreenViper » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:43 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Mendler

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”