CMDR Fuse Breaker reports as ordered

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Fuse Breaker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fuse Breaker
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Fuse Breaker reports as ordered

Postby Fuse Breaker » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:36 am

CMDR Fuse Breaker
Frontier Forums: Fuse Breaker
Steam: Fuse Breaker
Discord: Fuse Breaker#7237
PC Master Race 100% #Airhorns ;)

I am a disabled Veteran of the US Air Force (25753 aircraft structural maintenance), Married w/7 kids and am both a Manny and Indie Game Dev. I can get a little game time in throughout the day to take a break but you will have me in attendance more around 9:30pm-1am EST. I have been out of the game for a year+ and only played solo with my son off and on since beta. Combat competent 91% - Trade broker 17% - explorer aimless 20% - CQC Helpless 13%. 59.5 Mil Credits, I don't have Horizons yet but I'll have it soon. I used to use a Razor Nostromo for my left hand control, but a cat... I have a lot to learn, I'm a rusty rookie but I think I can bring something positive to your ranks. I am currently sitting in a Vulture with 3C's Beam & Pulse Lasers and am in the Horagalles System awaiting further instruction. Nice to meet you all, pretty excited to give this game the dig it deserves.

*I've chosen PvE because that's where the credits are at (I think) and I have a lot to learn/re-learn. As I said to someone earlier, If you go into Open you are only really rolling the dice to potentially have to deal w/griefers and opt in for any negative outcomes. Perfectly happy in private/solo, but if we need to go open to reinforce our people and you're building a squad suitable to take it on I got your back like a backpack.
Last edited by Fuse Breaker on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Fuse Breaker reports as ordered

Postby GreenViper » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:03 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Fuse Breaker
Looking forward to meet you in the black void!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”