Howdy, CMDRs!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Moyer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Moyer
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Howdy, CMDRs!

Postby Moyer » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:42 am

Greetings, Mobius CMDRs! My name is CMDR Moyer and I've been playing Elite (Dangerous) since 2016 and it has always been my go-to game when I'm not playing Star Trek: Online or whatever I happen to be playing. I've teamed with a friend in hasrez before and found it fun, but wanted to take it to the next level.

I was recently interdicted and destroyed by a wing of players (dare I say 'thugs'?) in Open upon jumping into Shinrarta Dezhra without warning. I lost my FDL trying to escape. Upon researching to find out what, if anything, is being done about these unprovoked attacks, Mobius came up and it sounds like a good solution for me. It will be nice to meet other like-minded players without fear of being destroyed.

I enjoy co-op hazres wings, so if anyone wants to team up with me and earn some credits, I can usually be found in the LTT 4487 hazrez.

In-game, I've done just about every 'occupation' (exploration, trading, bounty hunting, etc.). I've encountered, but have not yet engaged, a Thargoid vessel (it didn't attack me so I felt it wrong to fight back...not that I would survive that fight, anyway...). I've leveled up to Elite in all areas except CQC, which doesn't really interest me at this time. At this point, I'm hoping to make some new friends and maybe learn some new tricks.

Hoping to meet some of you in-game!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Howdy, CMDRs!

Postby GreenViper » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:25 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Moyer
Hope to meet you in the black void one day!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”