Ahoy! o7

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
J. Agostino
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: J. Agostino
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Ahoy! o7

Postby J. Agostino » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:25 am

Salutations Commanders!

My CMDR name is J. Agostino but everyone tends to refer to me as "Jake". I hail from the South Coast of Western Australia. I've been playing Elite on and off since last year. I used to play it religiously with most of my free time being taken up by Elite. I recently took a few month stint from the game due to real life commitments but I've just been dipping back in the past few weeks to get into the game once again. I love Elite and I'm always learning something new every day!

I have played purely on Solo Play and in Private Groups with my mates as I had the pants scared off me once in Open Play when I first started the game and vowed I'd never venture into Open Play again. However Solo Play is becoming a bit lonely and as much as I enjoy playing with my buddies they don't play all that often anymore with their interests having been swept up by other games so I've been drifting about the void by myself for a while now.

I dabble in a bit of everything, mainly trade and combat - I yearn to obtain my first Elite rank in Combat. I do however enjoy exploration, my trusty DBX has taken me thousands of light years and always returned me in one piece. I currently fly my beloved Corvette which is my pride and joy. I also zip around in a Challenger now and again.

Take care Commanders - fly dangerously and I'll hopefully see you out there in the void! o7
Last edited by J. Agostino on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Ahoy! o7

Postby GreenViper » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:46 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander 'Jake"
Hope to meet you in the black void one day.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor

Re: Ahoy! o7

Postby Lanceor » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:10 am

Good to see a fellow Aussie - welcome Jake!
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

Return to “Introductions”