CMDR Atom.exe reporting

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Atom.exe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Atom.exe
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Atom.exe reporting

Postby Atom.exe » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:28 am

Hello, My name is Atom. I'm new to Elite: Dangerous. I haven't really gotten to far in to the game yet and was hoping to find a good community to play with. I've always had a love for science and science fiction. When I was a kid reading Dune or watching star wars , with all my unrealistic expectations, I always hoped that one day I would be flying across the stars. Visiting alien civilizations and finding new worlds to explore. I've become more realistic about the situation as I've gotten older, realizing that we may not actually reach the stars till many centuries after I'm dead. But it seem's like with games such as Elite: Dangerous and other such unamable's, even if made by our own hands, we've been given the chance. The chance to explore. To see the beauty of the Universe(I know its just the galaxy) in ways unimaginable by today's technology. So with that said, I'm hoping to have fun exploring with you guys!
P.S. Put in a request and filled out the form over 48 hours ago and still haven't been accepted.
P.S. Still haven't been accepted. put in another request join to the mobius pve america server
Last edited by Atom.exe on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: CMDR Atom.exe reporting

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Atom.exe

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Extra Refinery station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Atom.exe reporting

Postby GreenViper » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Greetings and welcome CMDR Atom.exe
My main focus is also exploration, besides supporting the MCRN in Colonia.

Hope to meet you in the black void one day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”