Looking for community

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
JynxedBybirth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JynxedBybirth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Looking for community

Postby JynxedBybirth » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:49 am

Found you guys over at r/EliteDangerous and interested in community play but not open. I'm an old fart that played on my C=64 over 30 years ago but recently found ED. It's amazing to see that it's true to its roots and I truly wish I had found this when it first released! Needless to say, I have about 70 hours in and just picked up a T6 for hauling and just started upgrading my Cobra MK3. I'm eastern US in Pennsylvania and looking forward to joining the community.

o7
Jynxed

SkyBreach
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SkyBreach

Re: Looking for community

Postby SkyBreach » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:45 am

Hi there! Welcome to Mobius CMDR JynxedBybirth

Have you sent the application to join the group? If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our page:
page/join

feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
http://elitepve.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=153

Also and not less important, make sure to check the Policy page and the code of conduct while playing online in the dedicated Player versus Environment group (Mobius)
page/policy

Fly safe! o7

lupinemaxx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lupinemaxx

Postby lupinemaxx » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:16 pm

JynxedBybirth wrote:Found you guys over at r/EliteDangerous and interested in community play but not open. I'm an old fart that played on my C=64 over 30 years ago but recently found ED. It's amazing to see that it's true to its roots and I truly wish I had found this when it first released! Needless to say, I have about 70 hours in and just picked up a T6 for hauling and just started upgrading my Cobra MK3. I'm eastern US in Pennsylvania and looking forward to joining the community.

o7
Jynxed

I'm an 'ole fart' myself and in Eastern PA also. I did all the 'paperwork' to join and sent a request in-game, but I guess it takes some time to finalize acceptance so, I'm waiting around to get in the Mobius PvE America myself. While I won't give to much detail on line.....I can offer that I'm in Lower Bucks and glad to bump into someone in my own time zone as far as on-line gaming/media goes. It simply means there's a better chance to run across the same people all the time.....it helps.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:59 am

Greetings and welcome CMDR JynxedBybirth
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

JynxedBybirth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JynxedBybirth

Postby JynxedBybirth » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:25 am

Heh awesome! I'm close to Lebanon so Bucks isn't far. Small world in a large galaxy :) I'm finally in the private group online so look me up. I've got a T6 now and a Cobra with some mods. No idea how wings work yet though.

Return to “Introductions”