'Ello from Broken_Exodus

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Broken_Exodus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Broken_Exodus
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

'Ello from Broken_Exodus

Postby Broken_Exodus » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:09 am

'Ello Everyone! I'm Broken_Exdodus,

I am fairly new to Elite Dangerous. I went and bought it on PS4 about four days ago and I decided to compleatly ignore the tutorials (which I later learned aren't all that great to begin with) set off in Open right away then promptly crashed straight into the ground four seconds after launch, after about four days of doing the "loop of shame" (which I still do occasionally even with the 75% Keybound) crashing into every planet, sun, moon, station and landing pad I came across, Self destructing because I ran out of fuel 3 years worth of Supercruse to the nearest station and getting blasted by every Tom, Mike and Harry, I now know what I am doing in the very lightest of general sense/terms (while avoiding Open like my life depends on it), I fancy myself a bounty hunter whilst data delivery is a side gig I do to earn a few cred's here and there (trading/exploring really isn't my thing) I got very lucky with a bounty which allowed my to aquire the Viper MKIII, now I realize this isn't the best ship on the block for bounty hunting but hey, I have been doing alright with it and it has slowing became my pride and joy as it was my first real ship buy (Which I will sell in a heartbeat as soon as I find another ship I want) I've also sold my allegiance to Zachary Hudson in the power play which so far has been a great choice for my playstyle and general Roleplay I do.

Anyway that large wall of text is my Elite Dangerous story so far and I hope to make more with all of you!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: 'Ello from Broken_Exodus

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:05 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Broken Exodus. It sounds like you had a pretty rough start in the game.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: 'Ello from Broken_Exodus

Postby GreenViper » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 am

Greetings and welcome CMDR Broken Exodus
Hope to meet you in the black void some day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”